Reviews for So Much to Learn
DevonnyAuriel chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
So it's officially my spring break, so you know what that means . . . going to start this story! I started reading the one with Charlie, but then it occured to me that I should go for the one which is finished first, AND which has a sequel, because I know I'll end up loving anything you write, and rather than torment myself waiting for updates, I'm going to read the one that I can keep reading for awhile.

Loved the first chapter! I really like the idea for this story, too. This may be weird to say, but I enjoy it when virginity isn't treated as "Must-be-with-the-perfect-guy" in stories, where it's this HUGE deal, because, honestly, I'm so bored of that idea. (And, back when I was 15 and naive, I thought it worked that way, but now that I'm older, uh, heck no.) Not to say I hope she goes all slut-out, and I'm banking that she'll fall for Jack anyways, but I guess, what I'm trying to say, in a round-about way, is that I like the fact she isn't a dainty, chaste, female lead that's so popular these days.

I'm off to read more!
TheLike chapter 33 . 3/7/2010
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this. This story is so inspirational, and I know it's ficion, but it has so much truth to it and that's what makes it so spectacular!
Dwindling Fire chapter 33 . 3/7/2010
AMAZING. noo i wanted a full on story with what was going to happen afterwards :( oh well, this was good enough i guess xD
Celtic-Wish chapter 33 . 3/3/2010
I absolutley love this story. it's one of the best I have ever read. it was well written and very engaging. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I love it!
marvelchick chapter 33 . 3/2/2010
That was a beautiful story. The epilogue was perfect and I want to take the time to tell you how happy I am that I stumbled across your story. Thank you for sharing your, incredible, talent with us. Hope you keep writing!
marvelchick chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Oh dear God, I swear I squealed a little with that one. So cool.
marvelchick chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
Holy crap that was intense. I hope Matt mans up and doesn't ruin everything.
marvelchick chapter 21 . 3/2/2010
Did he really sleep with someone else? Holy crap that sucks.
marvelchick chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
OH MY GOD! That was so cute, I loved it.
marvelchick chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
Haha, the ankle always works. Great stuff.
marvelchick chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Aw, so sweet! He's already falling for her, isn't he? Hehehe, anyway I'm off to read the next chappie!
marvelchick chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Lol, that last little exchange was funny, and I totally agree. Some people have all the luck...sigh. Anyway, great chapter as always.
marvelchick chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Jack seems really awesome...Tally's a little wierd but this is coming out really well.
marvelchick chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is off to a really great start, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Brad is a dick.
TheLike chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
WHOA! Didn't see that coming...
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »