Reviews for So Much to Learn
strawberryhip chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
OMG! I love your book...its amazing. Perhaps I am going to read the Do-Gooder or so next :D
chimerica chapter 27 . 10/28/2013
Goodness, Mickey is and always has been an utter prick, hasn't he?
TheQuibblergirl chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
Heyy,
I read this story and I loved it, I think that pretty much sums all of my opinions about the story but just in case Ill be more elaborate. The story was really great and I truly enjoyed reading it, its definitely going to my favourites. Im a huge fan!
gknight228 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
Stupid fucking Haley, man
Jo Suzuki chapter 33 . 9/15/2013
You know, your story had me HOOKED! It's been a while since any story around here's done that to me! I mean, I went to bed only at 4 30 AM though I had an early start today cos I just had to know how it was going to end! Couldn't help myself! :P
I love how you don't make out Tally to be either a damsel-in-distress or over nice or any of the other stereotypical protagonists out there. No, she has her faults and you describe them quite plainly. It's the same with all of your characters actually! They're so grounded in reality that I think that was one of the main reasons it had me hooked so bad. You didn't make it sunshine-y and you didn't make it overly morose or depressing and I LOVED that! It just felt very, very real to me from the beginning to the end!
Thank you very much for writing this story! I enjoyed it a lot! :)
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
I just fell in love with this story from beging to end it was amazing. You are an amazing wrighter keep up the amazing work and never stop wrighting.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/7/2013
Was I the only one rooting for Adam and Hayley? Haha
abby1021 chapter 33 . 9/1/2013
Omg this story was wonderful! i finished reading it in 24 hours! Great writing!
Lalelis chapter 33 . 8/29/2013
I started reading this out of curiosity a couple days ago and was absolutely hooked. I like your writing very much and now I'm off to see if you have anymore great stories.
RachelInfinity chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hannah p chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I dont know how to start! First of all your an amazing writer, the complexity and the exciting plot of this story is really amazing. I just finished reading it and I'm so happy I came across this story, it was so interasting i could'nt stop reading, i got addicted to the story. So thank you...
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 33 . 8/5/2013
This story was awesome! I cannot tell you or express in words how awesome this was.

...It was awesome. The emotions were portrayed perfectly, and I wanted to cry when they broke up and I laughed really hard during lots of funny parts. You are so creative and the whole plot flowed together seamlessly, which I can only hope I can do someday in the future. This story is so awesome! And I love the epilogue- it's really nice to see Jack send his father a letter. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love this story and if I didn't review I would feel really, really guilt.
KarmaGetsMeGoing chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
Read it and loved it! Said it once and will say it again: you are an awesome writer! I enjoyed every moment of Jack and Talia's oh-so-dramatic lives. Great job!
ThisIsAGoodStory chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Um... I don't think we call it anything in America :/ but I'll be using that term more often now!
Kill The Cliche chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Ok, I'm crying now. I'm getting to the point where I am SO mad that Talia and Jack are falling out I want to stop reading, but I don't. Can't wait to finish!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »