Reviews for So Much to Learn
xtheonlyonex chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I've already reviewed this story before, but I forgot to favorite it. I'm not sure how to favorite a story without reviewing it, so that's what I'm doing :D
Sorrow's Smile chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
love the "I am man, man will not moisturise"
Meg chapter 33 . 7/17/2009
Loved this story! Couldn't walk away from it!

By the way, there's nothing wrong with being a west coast supporter! (although I don't like to claim it too loudly after last year!)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Love this story so much!
addicted2cocoa chapter 33 . 7/16/2009
Just finished reading this story, stumbled across it on someone's favourite list.

I thought the story was very well written and your characters well rounded. There were several parts that made me laugh, and others that made me cringe.

Talia's the kind of lead I can get behind, and Jack was lovely!

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Leila
BluePillow chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
I really like the story so far. It's so funny ;)
three chapter 33 . 7/13/2009
loved your characters and the whole story! Thank you!
topoly chapter 33 . 7/13/2009
So after I read Private Lives, Public Property, I started reading this, and was once again immensely satisfied by the epilogue! You really know how to end a story :)
hoptart chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yes! No more Sophmores, Freshmans, Juniors or Seniors *come on!*. No thank YOU for writing this. Since I've only just started reading this, I don't exactly have anything much to say so I'll just get stuck in and continue reading.

:) catherine m.
FauxAfflictions chapter 33 . 7/12/2009
:D
Kaydee chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
I loved the story. One thing though...Talia never said I love you to Jack, not straight up. She mentioned loving in her speech but the words didn't come out, did they?

i'll have to read this last chapter again!

Lovedd it!
anomargabi chapter 33 . 7/9/2009
i love this story

This is the first story that i read on line and i fell in love with your work
kekeizhere chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
Haha so i guess i was still wrong about the whole sport thing...oh well. It sounds complicated, but fun. I wonder who he slept with.
kitelina chapter 33 . 7/8/2009
This story is now one of my ultimate favorites :)

I love how even though Talia was made to look like she was right all the time, she was actually pretty oblivious to everything.

I guess you can say it's one of those things that I did not expect from her x]
kekeizhere chapter 20 . 7/8/2009
Ah I feel like an idiot! When you said the guys played football I thought you meant they played 'american football'. I didn't realize you meant actual FOOTball because i'm use to people calling it soccer. Oh, well don't mind me, i'm just a silly American girl.
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »