Reviews for So Much to Learn
skylove chapter 33 . 12/24/2012
Amazing, wonderfully writen story. I went threw about every emotion. I loved it. Great job!
skylove chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Lol, what a situation to put jack in. My older brothers best friend is totally hot but i could never ask what Tally did. BRAVE! BRAVE girl"!
R. Ficst chapter 33 . 12/19/2012
I like this decision for the epilogue.
AKhwab chapter 33 . 12/15/2012
I would like to say that you have done a superb job on this story. You are very good! You injected humour, drama, angst, romance and all the other things. Thank you for the experience :)
AKhwab chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
Even I am curious. What the hell is going on?
AKhwab chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Jack is so sweet he makes me wanna cry.
AKhwab chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Your humour is good! :)
AKhwab chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Your description of Matt & Jack is so good! You're funny. You can make me laugh. Thank you :) btw, I know for sure that Talia & Jack are gonna get together in the end.
AKhwab chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
If there was a 'like' button, I would be clicking on it now.
obsess.3d chapter 33 . 12/13/2012
you are an amazing writer! i've read all of your completed multi-chaptered fics in succession within the span of a week.. can you just... i don't know impart your writing talent onto me?! :P oh and i'm friends with the girl that asked for your star sign and i agree that you totally deserve to be published! one of the best online authors i've ever read and i've read a lot ;) actually youre the reason why i ventured in on this fictionpress world, although my measly thing (whatever it is) is nowhere near as good haha. anywaaaayy point is i love this story. i loooove and adore talia and jack. i can't decide whether i love them more than lighthouse charlie or not but you have such a wonderful way of creating romances that aren't cliched and so loveable. sooo thank you for that! and please keeeep writing! xx
theangrypotato chapter 33 . 12/5/2012
-s-sob.

-waves to Talia and Jack six years too late.

Love your story! :D
RomanticTeen chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
I REALLY REALLY loved this story! I love your writing and just everything about the story! The only thing I would change is the ending. I like the letter and all as an ending but I would have liked to see more Talia and Jack at the end. Doing a series of one shot to go along with this story would be pretty cool :) *hint hint wink wink*
Carriej56 chapter 33 . 11/15/2012
Wow! I loved your story! It's so good! I read the whole thing in 24h as I could barely put it down!
3rd Bookworm chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Nope we have that in the uk.
3rd Bookworm chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
ok this is going to sound so odd,but your so ENGLISH or rather Australian, I don't care you right with an English accent not stupid american accents and you spell mum right and bleh! I hate not living in. Country where they can't spell mum.
Ok now that I'm done ranting to a complete and utter Stranger, I'll say I love this story!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »