Reviews for Beliefs
Isis ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
It's good to note that there are a lot of Christians that are not like this, but you definately have nailed the attitude of some.

This was well written, and I think it gets the point across quite nicely.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Beautiful and convicting, preach it bro! If we do all we can for the world, but don't do it with love, it's NOTHING. Keep writting.

*Optimum.
ThatGirlInBlack chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Amen...beautiful poem, beautifully written I hope this poem can be a help to open people's eyes, I believe in the message you were trying to send in this poem and I enjoyed reading it. Continue to love and continue to write for you have talent.
Divine Pocket Dragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I recently went with a friend to a Christian church activity thing. The people who were talking said that if we don't take Jesus/God into our hearts we will go to hell for our sins and be punished for all eternity. That doesn't sound like my love to me from God, I know exactly what you mean with this poem.
Simian chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
It's a beautiful poem, nicely aligned and words chosen wisely. It has rhythm and flow, and I hope people take it to heart.

But... if you would include /all/ peoples, and not just Christians, it would be ultimately more helpful - because Christians aren't the only people who hate.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I agree, Christians have replaced love with hate and they seem happier with that trade than anything else; it scares me sometimes to think of what we as people are capable of doing to other up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.