Reviews for Boarded
Izle chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
i like this story. it sort of reminds me of my life, though my family's mormon, not catholic. i know they'd freak if they found out what i belive, (which they will after grandma passes), and i've been having some confusion over the matter of telling them. hardly anyone knows, save my teacher and my friend. but that's how i like it. please update!
Aurora Johnson chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
You're getting quite a bit of stick for all the religious stuff aren't youu?

Well it's just a story, so i don't think there's any need to take up issues with every reference to religion. I think it's cool.

P

Loved the ending. It was abrupt, but i liked the bit about Aarons Father - it put things into perspective a little bit.

And Kory woke up! I am so happy!

Sorry bout the total lack of constructive criticism. I kind of phase out when i read, and don't notice the bad bits anyway...

Aurora x
Aurora Johnson chapter 14 . 6/28/2009
No no no don't kill Kory!

I know you've already written it, but i can't bear to read the next four chapters without giving my opinion P

He's such a cutie!

Incredible story, by the way - i love love love the religious aspect - it's really original, and entertaining, to find such a different perspective.

All the christian bashing made me laugh, too P

Kep writing, Cause you're awesome.

Aurora xx
Que sais-je chapter 17 . 6/2/2009
I liked this story. A lot. Being a Wiccan, I can relate to a lot of this. However (even thought I haven't encountered any yet), there have got to be some nice Christians out there. There are fanatics in any religion, in the same way that you'll get Wiccans who just stick with the religion to have power over others and to cast magick spells. But whatever.

Interesting plot and characters, yadda yadda yadda, a good story overall. )
Toomuchtimeonmyhands chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
It's a good story, I don't like aaron though, christians like him give the rest of us a bad name. I have a slight problem with this:

"It pained her to see how many people still followed that shit. Simply because they were raised by their parents to go to church, didn't mean it was right. It's just that everyone kept doing that. People only know how to believe what they are taught and what is brainwashed into their minds from day 1."

That's not exactly true. My parents are christians, and out of six children, I'm the only christian. And what about people who don't have christian parents? They aren't brainwashed from day 1, and some still turn out christians anyway.

But hey, if that's your opinion, I respect that.

Begoshi
Acala chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
This was a great story. I liked the characters but I thought the fundie Christians (and I do NOT like Christianity) were a bit over the top and the ending was abrupt. Still, it was a good and enjoyable read.
A. Barone chapter 17 . 1/24/2008
This was a very good story. I loved the plot and the subject matter and being a witch myself- while I've never encountered this kind of christian fundamentalism and extremism- I have had my share of idiots arguing with me and my beliefs. So I can connect to Emily- this was a great story. Good job.
Jamethiel chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
I like most aspects of this a lot. The descriptions are complete, the dialouge realistic, and the characters, likable. I only have one real complaint, but it bothers me enough that I doubt I will read further.

In your story, you present Christianity as being a convert-or-be-evil sort of thing, where as paganism is portrayed as good and tolerant. On the other hand, isn't your story condemning Christianity just as much as your Christian characters condemn paganism?

I bill my religion as non-traditional. On the other hand, I try to be respectful of other's beliefs, and the bible is very important to a great many people. I'm not one of them, but it bothers me to see it so hopelessly degraded for flaws that most religions share.
KeitaWolf chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
I liked it.

Some facts were incorrect, but I really enjoyed how you propelled the story. Encorperating real things to help support the story

Nicely done!
narcissenoire chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
Please continue this as in, a sequel of course ;)
narcissenoire chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
Your characters are all very interesting and dynamic. Please continue this story!
Galleena chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
wow oho wow! I didn't realise that you continued this! I have so much catching up to do... starting tomorrow! I promise!
Sarrasanne chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
hey, i like the way Carla is looking at Wicca in an interested way, thumbs up!

Sarrasanne chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
mentoring idea is good! i like Aaron (i've always had a little feeble for the name Aaron), his character should prove to be interesting.

Sarrasanne chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
watch out for missed out words! typos are feinds!

anyway, Pr Sampson SEEMS like an ok guy...yeah, operative word being SEEMS. i really can't wait to read the rest of this fab story.

95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »