Reviews for IMN20
merrymowmow chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Misty Moonweb chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
This is a really great piece! I hope you update soon _
Misty Moonweb chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Awesome start! I'm loving it already! I like Rusty _
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This story sounds pretty cool. Just wondering, did you get their lucky numbers based off of their birthdays? _
jct7 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
The irony in Rusty's conversations is excellent. I like the fact that he tried to outsmart a driver but the driver managed to outsmart him. And then conversation seemed so real through the use of 'um's' and ellipses that I thought that I was there. Great job; keep on writing!
Ds14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I'm kinda in shock right now. As a fellow writer, I realize how hard it is to flesh out a character's personality that much and this chpter did just that. None of the characters are cliche, some appear to be something they're not and some are just as they appear, but all are deep and actual people. I hope the story is as good as it seems like it will be. Great job, again.
Noel chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Wow Jules, this story is amazing thus far! I really love the intimate character detail and how you change perspective frequently. It's really cool how you let the reader only know what you want them to know and how different characters have different sides of the story. "Absolutely Breathtaking" 4 Stars...lol
Paper-Knight chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This is a good start...I like it so far lot
xxFallen-Innocencexx chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I luffle it. The characters are well-developed. Can't wait 'till next chapter.