Reviews for Rainy Day
curiouzkatt chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
forever and always... n_n you captured me with that one!
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
this is really cool. I've always loved the concept of rain being the tears from clouds; i just love that description. I love this poem, and the imagery that comes with it!
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
So beautifully captured the momets before the fast approaching storm and then into the storm...love those lines..."As thunder crashes across the land Resonating in a distance, this echoing sigh"...and then in the beyond the storm, as a rainbow awaits...and then simply remambering...

I love storms and this writing takes me into it, all encompasing. Great job!
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
This so easily captures all of my feelings about rainy days, it's sugar on the eye.
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Gorgeous visualisation with the words. I particularly like the line "Catching tears fallen from the sky". You have a way with words that really capture the imagination. Keeo writing!
method acting chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Lovely last stanza. Nice peice, good imagry and excellent idea. Really? I was right? It was just a guess...Awesome. What do you reckon?
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
great personification of dark clouds mourning. i do prefer rainy days to sunny ones most of the time... er back to your poem, once again, very well written and expressed 0)
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Very nice, beautifully done. Thank ya for your kind review.

Needa S.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very detalied.
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very ominous...I like the verbs.
Infection chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
wow, this was a very poem, loved the last stanza.
Relayer chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Longing, nice descriptions.
Nordinaryjane chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
A tad cliched and verging on trite (mostly at the end, with the line "Remembering eternally/Forever and always ..."). This poem still has some beautiful images and details (Holding out a single hand/ Catching tears fallen from the sky). It is a sweetly sad hymn to rain.
SpiritIce chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I love the way you liken the rain to tears. Fab poem :)
bjw chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is beautiful.. I so moved.. There's an underlying tone of such deep sadness; did something happen to inspire this? I love how the poem flows so naturally, even though the rhyme scheme isn't consistent, it just blends seamlessly with the rest of the poem. Very nice indeed! Keep writing!