Reviews for Unanswered Questions
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I love how you illuminate your love as well. Really nice.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Wow this is a beautiful piece of poetry. It reminded me of God and how he leaves us sometimes with ponderings. I think sometimes we are left with certian tools, (but at least we arent left alone), and we are suppose to use them to show the world who god is. I got that from this, whether it was intending to or not. Very good piece. bravo to you.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I liked the ending. 'So much like you, my love...' Okay now I've pulled it out of context put it in a crappy review and ruined the part I liked. But it's a love poem. So many people write love poems, most of them about losing, or lost. Whatever happened to the getting, or the never having? Or even the having? I'd write a poem about love, but everything I write is a poem. It all builds up to one final poem in the end. When I die, everything I ever was culminates and finally just peters out of life. Everytime you write something, anything, it's added to the giant poem. I can't think of anything to say, my mind blanked out. Have a good night,S.P.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Aw...every line in this is just simply beautiful. Though I'm not much of a fan for love poetry (considering my horrible attempts to write it...) I have to say this one really touched me. I think this might be another one of my favorite's out of all the poetry you have written. Great work. Keep writing.