Reviews for Brainwashed
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow, this sounds like a really good song. I would listen to it...you should submit it to some artist, like system of a down or someone else, who knows...maybe they would use it. :)
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
You saw them live! Joey and I have wanted to for ages! I liked this. It did sound System of a Down ish. Really cool. Thanks for reviewing my story. I hope ya keep with it. I love reviews! :)
CielNombreUnDeesse chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
SOTD rocks and so does your song! ALL HAIL LUNCHI! i feel like i'm upside down...
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
the repetiton just adds to the charm of the song! it's absolutely awesome and quite inspiring. very original and really well-written. love it!
Infection chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
wow, this was great song.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
great ending the whole thing flowed well to deliver its message

keep writing!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow, this is a good song! It flows so well and it has a nice rhythm to it, and not only that it was nicely written (you demonstrated good emotion in this). All the elements of a good song. If I ever heard this song on the radio I'd love it, it's really good! And don't worry about it being repetitive, it adds rhythm.
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
oh, i liked this! you're a great writer, and this song thing rocked. good job.
Monev11235 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Whoa. Depressing song... good one though.

I'd also like to take a moment to complain that you are almost NEVER on AIM... Heh heh.
Justin Abbott chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Excellent, absolutely wonderful.

It flows very nicely.

Did you see SOAD live tonight on SNL? Good stuff.
Frodo13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
That. Was. FREAKING AWESOME! you have an amazing rhyming talent! i wish my stuff rhymed...lol. thanks for your reviews!
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Dammit, this reminds me of a specific System of a Down song and IT'S NOT COMING TO ME. Argh, I hate when that happens. It's on the Mezmerize album...aHA. Got it. It reminds me of This Cocaine Makes Me Feel... I'm not sure why, but it does. Probably because of the me-you thing.

Anyway, great song. Keep writing! Jen x
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I really like the rythem in this. Very nice.
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
it's nicely written, but a bit too repetitive for my tastes. rock on, though.
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
thank you for your review, you're not weird at all... I actually like that line the best also...but anyway, i like this, I can actually hear it in a song... and it sounds job!Wow only thirteen, eh? well fantastic writing, keep it up!

Nousha*