Reviews for Luv Me, or Luv Me Not
Quebrada Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This is realy good, I like lots :-)OY thanx for r&r my stuff, now i can return the favor :-)EmptymindP.s. I usually dont smile, outside the internet world...
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
really good...i love the format, something different that i haven't seen before...i love the flow and the deeper meaning that is hidden behind ur words...well done. lots of love AllyCred
ME chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I cant love the part that everyone sees and not love the part that only I seeOne is a part of the other and although they are both not nessecarily good they make one another what they each may not see it but from my experience and looking at yours they are one in the same just not all of it revealed to the worldThe part you hide explain who you are, why you do what you do, and what makes you who you you are able to push past the part you hide and get through it so it is no longer there to hide (if you want that) it will make the part that everyone sees that much more stronger. I know that you say that this is just bull shit sayings from just another person. But quit thinkning it I have been there I know and I am telling you from experience what I know and something that you know you cannot dispute no matter how much you want to. I love all of you not just one part of the other and not just because I feel sorry and I feel the need to. Because I can because I want to. Who you are is why we get along so well. And what you do or do not do will not change that.
Josh Aube chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Might want to remove the whole internet slang. Unless, of course, the intended effect is an internet relationship or a message sent my text via a cell.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Heartfelt and honest. I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.