Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
miss-hyperactive chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
i love you! i love you! i love you!
GDgirl1993 chapter 22 . 5/13/2006
wow...2 stories i've read where the guy juss randomly kisses the girl...lol...I loved it! this chapter went by a bit quick fer sum reason...oh well! I still loved it! u gotta update soon!
Katie chapter 21 . 5/7/2006
Update soon please! I really want to know what happens next! :D I will just re-read it, lol.
MandyRenae chapter 21 . 4/9/2006
AH! I AM SO WAITING FOR THEM TO GET TOGETHER! YOU ARE KILLING ME! DO IT SOON! DO IT SOON! DO IT SOON!
Losuai chapter 21 . 4/6/2006
Whoa I can't believe that shit TJ takes from Dan even though she takes it from no one. If I were her I'd fight back, maybe with an iron pipe.I just can't stand child abusers or domestic violence...I love the characters and plot. UPDATE!
Katie chapter 21 . 4/5/2006
It's so cute that they're in that akward stage now. And it's been getting really interesting as the story goes on.

I also like how you put in the fact that Shaun shakes his hair to the side. I dunno, when guys do that, it makes me smile. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 21 . 4/3/2006
Can't wait! MUST READ MORE! she MUST be with him! WOOT WOOT WOOT to the romance!
blupomodoro chapter 21 . 4/3/2006
lmao, yeah, Shaun should . fall in love with a TJ in the end. you never know, I always write unplanned FF. I mean, I kinda think about it before, but then I'm usually spontaneous.

“She’s waking up! She’s waking up!”

I yell a tad bit hysterically I might add.

lmao, I totally can imagine Shaun doing that and hyperventilating.
tickle me emox3 chapter 21 . 4/2/2006
omg wow...i just read the whole thing. this story is really really good. please update soon. i cant wait to see what happens! i'm in love with shaun white lol. update really soon!
Like Green Fog chapter 21 . 4/1/2006
i'm dancing in my chair! well it's acctually ot really a chair, but who cares? it took a while to update, glad you did though. i liked shaun's pov. it added a little more to the story. you should try to do more of it. oh! brilliant thought! shaun should run into dan when tj's not there... yeah, ok, it's not really developed, but it sounds good in my head. and now i'm sounding like one of those reviewers who tell the author what to write. you don't have to use any of my random outbursts, but i'll suggest things anyways.
SolisLuna chapter 21 . 4/1/2006
K-ool, update again soon! I'm just an impatient person :)

If I were to jump, and fall down to my death. Your name would be on my conciensce as I take in my last breath. Torture is not always physical, it can hurt our were supposed to love me, but that love you couldn't find. And so the bruises continued to appear, until I couldn't take it anymore. That's why you'll find me in a casket soon, with the overwhelming guilt you can't ignore.

(hee, hee, sry, you just gave me that idea with T.J!)

SL
abc123 chewy chapter 21 . 3/31/2006
o DENIAL! haha! can't wait for the update!
GDgirl1993 chapter 21 . 3/31/2006
aww! I loved it! Whenever i'm reading one of ur stories I forget about the scroll bar thingy and then hex it wen the chapter ends...lol! update soon!
miss-hyperactive chapter 21 . 3/31/2006
you could have at least gotten to the part where she and the whole team including rob kicks dans but and he goes to jail for life... and becomes someones bitch lol... i'm so funny... but seriously kill him or i will
SolisLuna chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
Awesome story so far, please update soon!

SL