Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
cursed-x-oblivion chapter 20 . 3/25/2006
i like how everything is straight-forward. sometimes the details of the environment around the characters bore me. can't wait for the next one.
blupomodoro chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
or the flash of red could be blood! omfg! I am a total diehard fan of blood and gore. that's just me. ]
blupomodoro chapter 20 . 3/16/2006
lmao, yea, I know he's very goofy! Intense chapter...wow. lmao, I started Shaun FF, and it's completely crazy. love that you update often.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 20 . 3/13/2006
OMG...this is so GOOD! WRITE MORE! CRAVING IT TO DEATH! please make Shaun see her being beat! I really want him to fight back to dan!
Katie chapter 20 . 3/11/2006
Yes, yet another installment! I hope you update pretty soon, because I love this story.
abc123 chewy chapter 20 . 3/10/2006
OMG! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! YOU HAVE TOO! wow... can't WAIT for the next chpater.
GDgirl1993 chapter 20 . 3/8/2006
gasp! omigod! u have to update soon! this rox! well not for T.J...but it rox!
like green fog chapter 20 . 3/8/2006
*making face* i do read read the other story! i just like this one better. and on to questions... why was dan so hard on her? she will be ok, right? you leave me in horrible suspence! the "flash of red" is shuan. that i can tell. (i'm reaaly observent, huh?)
FLGMadisonW chapter 20 . 3/7/2006
Aw poor TJ. But I like Shaun. He's cool. I can't wait to see him kick the crap outta Dan...

So yeah. Bye.
miss-hyperactive chapter 20 . 3/7/2006
aw... i'm so sads... stupid fother fucking dan... he'll pay he'll pay just you want and see muahahahaha!
like green fog chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
haha! i have mastered the one review per chapter! i rule. but you keep updating the wrong story, so i have to tell you to do this one instead.
blupomodoro chapter 19 . 2/26/2006
well I hate personally writing romance! I just don't have an emotional mind. omfg, but I can't wait until you write it...!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
YAY! ROMANCE! yes i'm such a craver 4 those! n omg i LUV the way u made shaun, like all tough guy ish, yea, that's so kool :D update quick!;)
joejoe509 chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
aw! he really does care! some how shuan needs to find out about dan and be all happy and heroic. oh, save her life! (cue dramatic music)
blupomodoro chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
dude. I heart your story! very creative. lmao, propz for having an azn skater! I must say, tho, your portrayal of Shaun isn't quite what I thought he was like. Shaun here ... he's really serious, and I dunno, I think he's a wacky person! : ] okay, I tend to think that of everyone.

love your writing style too. it's so personal. : }