Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
GDgirl1993 chapter 19 . 2/21/2006
Wee! Great chapter! I hope you update soon! I'll have you know that my mom is basically ripping my ear off from yelling all so i could read this! It's going great!
janedoe chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
I've been really into this fic - hope you continue it, it's really good!
abc123 chewy chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
lol, thats some shit
miss-hyperactive chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
yay! i new chapter... i don't have much to say... can't wait for the next chapter...laterz
advaba chapter 19 . 2/18/2006
ok,so i know i'm not BITT3RSW33T, but there was enough romance in that for me,and i like LOTS

keep it up!
Katie chapter 19 . 2/17/2006
I haven't been yet! It's on Tuesday!

yay for Shaun winning the gold :)
Like Green Fog chapter 19 . 2/17/2006
yay! romance is good. keep the chapters coming.
Like Green Fog chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
i love your story! shuan white is so awsome. i so happy he won the olympics. you need to update. shaun should save her from dan or something like that. but keep going, it's great!
miss-hyperactive chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
YAY! LOVED THE V\CHAPTER HAVE TO RUN BUT THANXZ FOR PUTTINGME AT THE TOP OF THE LIST... LATERZ!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
this chapter was good, but really, don't 4 get what i said b4, ROMAANCE! lol ok, yes i know u're into the skate boarding stuff, but ROMANCE, maybe shuan or whoever can fite dan WOT
Katie chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
I'm going to that show too ;)
Wreak chapter 17 . 2/6/2006
i love shaun white! you need to keep writing about him! great story.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 17 . 1/18/2006
ok, i REALLY like the way you have youre sarcastic comments, they really kick in. Ne wayz...good chapter, but i MUST ask, will there b romance? PLZ make her and one of the guys 2 gether!:D:D:D
advaba chapter 17 . 1/15/2006
just reviewing so i make it up to 40-only joking new story sounds brilliant hope you write lots more good so far
Katie chapter 17 . 1/13/2006
I like how in your story the romance doesn't really kick in soon. Like the ones where the girl gets the guy in the third chapter and it's all lovey-dovey from there. Seriously keep it up!

It would be cool to have more cliffhangers. I mean, the whole story is one, but there should be a really big one, haha.

Loving it!