Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
anonimos chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Okay just wonderin are you boy or girl... Profile did'nt say much
BITT3RSW33T chapter 13 . 11/2/2005
sweet! now lots more things r cleared up but really I WANT THE CHAPTER:'( plz write
miss-hyperactive chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
its kool i really like it... keep it up and posted..!
Self-Explanatory chapter 12 . 10/31/2005
Wow, what a great story! Please update soon. As is soon. Like, NOW! Very good dude.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
cool chappie;) can't wait 4 u to update more! i know, i suck cos i never updated my skating story, but really, i have it all plotted out, i just have to finish my latest n greatest rofl Forgotten Smiles first...ok w.e that's my excuse, and i'm luving it so far, ew i sound like the mcdonald's comercial rofl.
advaba chapter 11 . 10/24/2005
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW I CANT WAIT AND I BET NOONE ELSE CAN!11!
advaba chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
this story is really goodplease carry on i am on tenterhooks!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
:D:D:D yay! finally sum attraction! rofl i'm such a loser! ok, ne wayz, kool chappy, but you HAVE 2 make them fite 4 her still...or better yet! fite DAN 4 her!mwahahahaha! ok ok, enuf with nuisnaceness, on 2 the next chap! Stop reading this and WRite! GO GO GO!
miss-hyperactive chapter 11 . 10/9/2005
ya you should definatly update quickly...ok?... and i loved the chapter.!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
AWESOME chappy! itz ABOUT time you update hehe jk, ne wayz, i REALLY super hopes Shuan or jacob falls 4 TJ *grins*(I) i know! make them jealous and skate for her or sumthign liek that lol my stupid ideas. ne wayz update soon! n plz check out my One Last SOng when u have tyme;)
miss-hyperactive chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
keep writing... i understand your possition in school but just keep writing!
back in black chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
ok im confizzled...she rides for girl? so wheres choclate?...Justin eldrige...jereme rogers...hullo? Shaun white who does he ride for? o well i like it WRITE MORE!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
AW i really want u 2 write more!:'(
miss-hyperactive chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
awesome keep it up... i can't wait till the next chapter...!
littlemissmalicious chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
This is an awesome story. I love it. Very very cool. I want to see a little action between TJ and Shaun though! Come on, this is romance! Update soon!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »