Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
WesternChick chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
i dont know what to say, im not like a skate bored freak, but this story is ok. i guess. ill read the next chapter when thats up.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Hey, you're story's pretty good, but i'm a bit confused about the Dan thing. isn't her stepdad names Dan? ok w/e n e wayz, plz up date soon! p.s. thx 4 u're reviews n i LUV how T.J. is asian. itz soo different n kool! stay kool;););)!
MandyRenae chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Hey I LOVE ur story, and I hope u wrte more soo!
miss-hyperactive chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
this is awesome.. please update soon... please! lol...
DiddlingFiddles chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
aw cmon! plz dont quit even if more ppl dont review (which im sure they will if you continue) you still got me and im so wonderful :P that i count as like 86 ppl! i seriously would make a new account and review twice on every chapter if fict. press would let me (which they dont) so PLZ dont quit...

He’s talking about some guy picking his nose down there or something. - lmao
DiddlingFiddles chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
:P i absolutely effing LOVE it and btw i WILL still be reading this so if you quit **shakes fist**
DiddlingFiddles chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
sorry im just a lazy ass and writing this to add you to my author alert list...love the story
dyingofluv chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Hey! I really like your story! Hehe, lucky you told me to read it! It's awesome! keep it up! Hurry! hehehehe, thanks for the reviews too! Volcom! Yeah!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15