Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
svmgeleta chapter 29 . 9/12/2006
yes! for an epilogue!
Alenor chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
epilogue! it would be great if you added one ~ ALenor.
gilrimposter chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
go for the epilogue
makea chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
epilogue, epilogue, epiligue!
Sincerely S chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
Hmm that's a good question! I don't think you need it but hey if you have one that's all fine with me! Ha more fun stuff to read.

I think you should write another skater like story with famous people like Shaun White.
soccergirl3661 chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
EPILOGUE!
capricornchica17 chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
EPILOGUE
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 29 . 9/11/2006
]just read all of this yup aall what 28 chapters] Falling From the Ashes is what i first read and so i decided to read this toolove it

yea EPILOGUE ]
LOVED IT!

Chrys
blupomodoro chapter 28 . 9/5/2006
oh cute ending!

and I think I love your tennis story already - if you make the guy beat Rafael Nadal, and lose to Federer, you are so my HERO! jk.

"Plus I’m just super macho." I loved that quote. It made me want to kick Shaun in the face. ] me, evil vicious great writer.

I know! I'm not giving up on writing, but I don't want to waste time writing fanfiction, it's a good writing EXERCISE, but I mean, I want to write things that have a little sliver of a chance to be published. so I kind of want to write Fanfiction so I can polish my skills, but on the other hand I don't want to be an adoring fangirl who just absolutely loves Orlando Bloom, even tho I do LOVE reading them (Because you would not believe how hard I laugh, b/c it is so bad and so over the top corny, not, ahem, saying anything about your story, of course.)

and you can also say I've been inspired by bad TV shows, like Kyle XY, how obvious can that show get? but a lot of people ACTUALLY like it. My head hurts.

] Have a Happy School! g'luck. we all need it.
CosmoBabe335 chapter 28 . 9/5/2006
Hey hey hey! Yet again an awesome chapter is Dan going to make an appearence in TJ's life again? Me hpoe not, but anyways I like your idea for the new story, and i can't wait for the 1st chapter! Ok well CYA!Lot's of love, CosmoBabe335, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »