Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
Miche chapter 28 . 9/3/2006
GREAT STORY! absolutely loved it!
girlimposter chapter 28 . 9/3/2006
can you please have and epilogue...please...its really good your new story
miss-hyperactive chapter 28 . 9/3/2006
NO! *STARTS CRYING* MOMMY IT'S OVER!

haha. favorite story.. love it so much!
Alenor chapter 28 . 9/3/2006
heya, that was a good ending. and, i like the sound of your new tennis player story, cya later ~ Alenor.
carooonyadoreslexijay chapter 28 . 9/2/2006
Your series were incredible!

I have to say if you do, do a epilouge that would be really great!

Gah, im kinda sad but im glad that it wasn't a sad ending.
GDgirl1993 chapter 28 . 9/2/2006
aw! itz over? *cries* i loved it! you were awesome!
makea chapter 28 . 9/2/2006
awe the end? just like that? *sniffles* anyways just wanted to say how much i've enjoyed reading your story and am incredibly sad that it has now come to and end. I'll check back from time to time to see what else you got in store for us. thankees!
dancingqueen927 chapter 28 . 9/2/2006
AH. I loved it. What a wonderful ending. It made me very very happy. So cute. *sigh* I'm sad that it's over though. But I'm still extremely happy with it. Good job!
makea chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hay, I'm dying for the next update. I think its long overdue :0P pwease?
CosmoBabe335 chapter 27 . 8/26/2006
Hi SkateForLife!I really love your story so far, the fact the main cahracter is Asian is a plus (im asian)! Please dont let Dan hurt TJ again! (puppy eyes!) Anyway, keep up the great work!

lots of love, CosmoBabe335, xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
somuchformyhappyending chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
Hey. I just have one question about your story and skateboarding and snowboarding in general. Umm...Aren't boys supposed to be a lot better then girls in that kinda stuff? I mean, they're taller and I thought they can get more air and stuff. But maybe I'm wrong...? I was just wondering...Okay. ciao. I'm tired. g'night.

bec
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
God. I wish I was 5'8! I'm the same height as Libby in my story. tee hee hee. And I'm not growing anymore. If you tell me you're 5'8 I'll punch you 'cause I'll be son insanely jealous. Well, I won't actually punch you 'cause I don't know where you live and even if I DID know where you lived I wouldn't punch someone. Unless I felt like punching one of my brothers. Which, by the way, I did today. hah. sorry. cough. ahem. Anyway...Great story so far and it's a good first chapter. I'll read on tomorrow but I'm trying to finish another chapter of Giving Up without seeing something really shiny and getting distracted and stopping. ugh. yeah. so. later. nice plot idea, by the way. ciao

somuchformyhappyending

Well, call my bec

'Cause my name isn't somuchformyhappyending

Obviously. Oh Dear Lord. I'm tired. Oh well, it's only 1 AM. I usually go to bed at 4. So it's weird to be tired now. Okay, now I'm REALLY leaving. I swear. ciao.
carooonyadoreslexijay chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
so, missy you must update it seems like forever since you have1

great as usual. make sure to alert us on the SWFD board!

Caroline
miss-hyperactive chapter 27 . 8/13/2006
OMG! haha.. shawn and tj are getting together.. but you could've at least killed dan instead of putting him in jail! haha
blupomodoro chapter 27 . 8/9/2006
ok, a REVIEW.

it's getting a corny for me. a bit...[french accent here] how do you say - cliched with that dash above the e?

1. move away from the usual, "God she's so beautiful SHE IS SO STRONG!" stuff because I actually cringe (and laugh) at it.2. and maybe try to move the action along (maybe it's just me there, I like something fast-paced)

now, don't pound me or anything! ]

your writing is . getting better! :)

now let's have a scene where they go to a club and they dance to Sandstorm and whatdoyaknow? Shaun gets drenched in chocolate foam! then these girls try to lick it off, and it is up to TJ, THE MIGHTY SOBER ONE, to save him from the fangirls!

just a thought.