Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
BITT3RSW33T chapter 26 . 7/18/2006
aw how cute! Can't wait! I'm got to be on your nerves by now, but i suggest longer chapters... kill me, i allow you to...lol
earlkgm chapter 26 . 7/16/2006
aw! you have to update! PLEASE? GREAT SOTRY SO FAR!
earlkgm chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
I LOVE THAT SONG! That and Time to dance got me into Panic at the Disco! YEAH! (lol)
Sincerely S chapter 26 . 7/14/2006
Ah, that was sweet and calm. I adore the closeness happening between them.
I'm Me For A Reason chapter 26 . 7/14/2006
Wow Well I Can't wait for more please UPDATE ASP THanks!

I'm Me For A reason
Car chapter 26 . 7/13/2006
AH! so good, promise me ther will be another chapter before next sunday casue then im at camp!

it was incredible
miss-hyperactive chapter 26 . 7/13/2006
oo lala.. my likey.. haha.. i love this story.. i wish i could give you some positive critism but i have none..but its a great chapter...
thematervine chapter 25 . 7/11/2006
hey i just got through reading your story and just wanted to tell u that it amazing! i can't wait till u update to see what happens next! -Cassidy
dyingofluv chapter 25 . 7/9/2006
I am baack! Muahahahahaha. I shall scold you for not writing another chapter! *scolds* meheheh :]
Car chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
1) please hurry with the new update it was short but none the less fnatastic2) i know this sounds cheesy but don't underestamate yourself your a amazing writer3) i found a place where you can post your story link it just started but it has some other people's stories .

Enjoy and update soon
GDgirl1993 chapter 25 . 7/1/2006
I"m happy with it! I must say it was a bit short but it was great!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 25 . 6/29/2006
Loving it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Dan DIES! I'm SO glad Shuan beat him to a PULP!1lol Updat soon!
blupomodoro chapter 25 . 6/28/2006
I feel...relieved. OK, but I do have a bit of critiquing to do, tho. This chapter seems...er...strangely familiar. TJ's in the hospital again! The advice is: try to not to make it monotonous - TJ's denying she has feelings, this and that! we need ACTION! call for the swords and smelly mangoes! ] lmao, brilliante chapter.
broobutskey91 chapter 25 . 6/28/2006
What's going to happen to T.J? I MUST know...will there be any permanent damage, psychologicaly and physically?
tickle me emox3 chapter 25 . 6/27/2006
I love this story. This chapter was too short! no must find out what happens. update soon!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »