Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
Losuai chapter 24 . 6/18/2006
FINALLY someone finds out!

Thank you Shaun and kind author. Make Shaun give Dan that so deserved karma! I notice that some people are focused on the Shaun and TJ thing, while a handful *like me* are into destroying Dan. Strange.

Yeah, I well I used to know a guy like Dan but he's gone. Now if you excuse me, I'll be back to beating Dan with my skateboard like I was in my review for chapter 23.
capricornchica17 chapter 24 . 6/18/2006
i would submit like 123456789 reviewws to get you to update but that would be cheating. lol. i love the story please update!
Duccia chapter 24 . 6/18/2006
UAAH! Please come back soon! I love this story and I'm looking forward to seeing Prince Charming Shaun making his entrance and kicking Dan's ass seriously! Go Shaun go!
Samantha Tragedy chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
Omg! that was so good. I just read the entire story and I loved it. And you better update really soon, cuz that was like a major cliff hanger.
miss-hyperactive chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
YAY! someone knows! go shaun!
Sunshine Knight chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
omg! u have to update and son! pleae please please! i can't wait! i'll start acting like a dog on drugs! please!

Chrys
Sincerely S chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
Yeah you updated! I've been reading this story lately and I like it. Keep writing.
GDgirl1993 chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
shauney boy to the rescue! lol...can't wait to read wat happens. if i was famous and someone stopped me and called me a gay nickname without me knowing them, i'd flip them off, tell them to fuck off, and go run away. ha..this is comming out of a mouth of a 12 year old.

-Melanie
ht chapter 24 . 6/17/2006
hey, great update. Darn cliffhanger LOL. When can we see more?
ht chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
I love your fanfic! When do we get to see chapter 24? :o)
CAR chapter 23 . 6/2/2006
my friend hermione on the /boardTHANK GOD you updated!it was great' can;t wait till you update!
BITT3RSW33T chapter 23 . 6/2/2006
Great! It's good hehe! And I DO get that you're busy and all, as am I, but don't update that fast then, just wait until you've written longer chapters. I think it'll benefit you more, but then again, who am I to say anything?
Sunshine Knight chapter 23 . 5/30/2006
Personally i think finals are tests from teh devil himself but oh well. Its just nice knowing i'm not the only one whose going to be studying like mad this weekend. UPDATE! You have too! I love this story so much! Update!

Chrys
Losuai chapter 23 . 5/28/2006
ARGHH! You cut off there? Well, I'm not one to complain. I do it all the time. :) Just read the newest update to EG when you have the time.

I hate Dan. I want to rip his fucking head off.*Combs the crowd for him one more time and spots him* YOU BASTARD!*Takes a skateboard and beats him with it.* YOU MONSTER! FUCKING VILE CREATURE BURN IN HELL!

Sorry for the language but I hate Dan. He reminds me of someone I know...
Like Green Fog chapter 23 . 5/28/2006
HAHAHAHA! i knew it! i win! well, i'm not really winning anything, but that's besides the point! anyway, dan is there, so bad things will happen! shaun needs to save her this time though. you'll make it very hard to forgive him if he lets dan beat her again, even if he doesn't know whats going on. oh i'm heartbroken that she had to say no, or at least no for now (don't i sound like a soap opera?) t.j. never did tell sarah what happened with shaun though did she? she really needs to so that sarah can squeal, and theen t.j. and shaun can get together, and send dan to jail, and live happily ever after, and get married, and have kids, and grow old together, and live in a retirement home... ok, i'm getting ahead of myself. basicly, she needs to tell sarah. thank you for updating so quickly, it makes me happy. could you try to do that again? for me? pretty please?
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »