Reviews for Skater Señor Blanco
blupomodoro chapter 23 . 5/27/2006
omigosh. there I was still like TJ, he LIKES you! kiss him for all he's worth - poor guy, feeling dejected. ] well, all men are crap in the end, like Dan, right? true for everyone except for dear Shauny, eh?

lmao, great chapter - you don't really need long long long long chapter, it's the excrutiatingly long wait (!) that makes us want more to read and digest.
GDgirl1993 chapter 23 . 5/27/2006
aw! yay! lols...it was great! now! onto killing dan and taking out his insides! muahahahahahahahahaha!...o.o...u didn't just read that...

-melanie
Jenna chapter 23 . 5/27/2006
Hey! you're welcome for my previous post, my friends would say that I'm not very good with anticipation LOL! Keep up the good work and good luck with all your exams and stuff (they suck!)
capricornchica17 chapter 23 . 5/27/2006
OMG i need another chapter! i need to know what happens. i am totally hooked. i love the story so much. you might want to eleborate a little more one some things. short but sweet chapter though. plesase update
miss-hyperactive chapter 23 . 5/26/2006
come on... kill dan! thank you!
Jenna chapter 22 . 5/25/2006
UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE! I can't wait to see what happens next! I love your story so pleaase update soon!)
Car chapter 22 . 5/23/2006
I loved it it's a big hit over on this board im on. but i was just wondering when do you normally updateb.c i'v been checking back pretty frequently?
Losuai chapter 22 . 5/18/2006
WOO! Go Shaun. This chapter absolutely,ERRGG, fantastic.. Update soon.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
OMG! FANTABULOUS! I LOVE shaun and tj! YIPPEE YIPPEE! Update sooner and PLEASE write longer chapters!:D
CAR chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
I just started reading them and this is by far my fav. chapter!
CAR chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
I really would hate for you to stop writing i love the story my friend got me into your stories and since im a huge fan of Fan Fic. i decieded to read yours! Fantastic. I strated one a few moonths ago over by

Keep going

Car
capricornchica17 chapter 22 . 5/15/2006
YES! GO SHAUN! LOL. I waited so long for this chapter. update soon please. I loved it. can you try to make the next one a little longer though? I read this one in about 5 minutes :( not long enough lol update soon i love the story. I hope TJ tells Shaun or Jacobs.
Like Green Fog chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
YAY!it took them long enough! anyways, i'm so glad that you finally made them kiss. but wait- (dramatic pause) isn't dan still in the city? what if he walks in on them? what if he sees but then dosen't do anything until she's alone? what if shuan isn't there when she needs him? what if- stopping now. sorry about that. back to the romance. (jumping around happily singing) he kissed her, he kissed her, he kissed her...
Katie chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
Took awhile! Yay! Okay, when you described the part about the arms, ah. Creeps me out. Oh, and the kiss. I wonder whats going to happen...

But yes, flipping hair boys. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
blupomodoro chapter 22 . 5/14/2006
lmao, what a sweet chapter. it totally owned. I, personally was grinning at the end...and I was like, "TJ, how clueless can you get? KISS HIM!"
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »