Reviews for Starfall
Saya Starshine chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is prety good. I really like it.
Colt chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
The title and the piece really provide a wonderful picture than can be translated into many ways. (I like stars! They're shiny XD)
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
seriously beautiful-loving the abstract you (lol)

San Carpenter chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
The poem is alright, but I really think you should branch out. None of your poetry that I've read have really had any formatting or rhyming, and while some people find it restrictive, that can really help stretch your mind. As it is, what you write often seems to be just a jumble of sentance fragments and adjective s tossed into the page. There isn't anything wrong with them, but some diversity can help one's writing skills, I think. ;
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
OMG THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! but gusse what? i just reviesed to that god poem too, and without realizing it we booth made a referance to holes! oh i love the song on the last page of that book! preety weird quinkie dink huh? (; Well, WRITE ON! (
tarrencat chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This poem has me confused xp. It sounds more like you just put emotions into words than trying to get an actual point across.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
inspiring lines popped into my mind for a new poem after reading this... thanks.
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Great. Very deep. Loved it. Keep up the good work!

Chobi