Reviews for Strangers
Harper K chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hah, all I can say is too true! If you've ever just sat and people-watched I believe many of us would come to find our thoughts similar to this poem. It's short but gets your message across quite clearly. Very nice!
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hey another GREAT poem. loved it.
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
o I like it! yay! I shall now continue my quest to read your wonderous works of poetry!
Relayer chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Great element of mystery, isolation and helplessness.
Anje chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
*sigh* yes yes the world can be a cold place, but then again there is always a bright side to things! But I like! You give off an excellent imagery in all your work, lurve it _.

X_x DAR
saintsinnerlady chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
wow i like it. this world can be cold. thank you for your review of my songs. i think writing is better safer way to vent. love the poem now i am of to read more of your stuff
unsociably-extrovertal chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
(lost my scribble book! _ but I'll try to sit down and remember the song and poems I had there so I can update, hehe, you update alot, )

You live in a busy city of blank faces who dont smile or try to make friends, but just walk on with their routines... thats what I got from the poem!

Totally relatable here D Superb! keep writing!
rosebud90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Thanks for reviewing my poem! I liked yours alot. Keep writing!
AsTheRainFalls chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I love the mysterious air surronding this; how people don't know their identity.