Reviews for looking out my window
Spike loves Buffy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
:O
Enya Putsch chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
oh my gosh i love it! It's short but so powerful- and really hits home! nice one!

E.P

P.S nice music taste!
Jesse Jacob chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Marvelous! This is truly an "in the moment" poem. It's like you just took a camera and let it roll, only writing about what you observe. The rest is up to the reader. Excellent work.
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
cool, i like it. The shortness emphasises a sudden realisation of the last line.
Matelot001 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Nice, I like the way you put across what you want to say with so little writing.I want to say sorry for not reviewing your work earlier since you review my Poem along time ago, the fact is I haven't acctually been on here for months. If you get time though could you review my story because I posted it ages ago wondering what people thought of it because cannot decide whether to keep writing it or not and noone has reviewed :(

Kevx
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*applaudes* excellent, so excellent! I absolutely adore the simplicity, but meaning of this poem! _ YAY! Well done and keep writing!

Anna
Miss-Nina chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Great poem! I totally know what you mean when you say that. Sometimes, waking up from a nap or just thinking, I realize its my life.

Another simillar thought like that is thinking if absilutely nothing was real. The univerese didn't exist, or anything else. Hard to imagine, huh?

Miss-nina
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
this is beautiful! *clap clap clap*
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
It's amazing how a poem can be pretty short, but still have a lot of meaning. This is great. Keep writing!
Ether Boy chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Simple but so efeective its untrue. brilliant.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
oh beautiful short stars .
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
short, but nicely done. deep. k/wshadowofyou