Reviews for Macabre Design: Blue
Rikard of Sweden chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Ok, that was it, nothing more is written...
If you are ever reading this: finish some stories and get published.
Best of luck!
Sayuri chapter 22 . 1/6/2011
Considering the date that you wrote this story, I assume that it's not going to be finished. But I stumbled across your stories recently and I just wanted to say that I think they're amazing :) I really wish you would finish at least this one story and post it! I want to know what will happen to Michal and the crew... Anyway, best of luck!
maris chapter 22 . 10/6/2006
I know you tend to take long breaks, but I am really hoping that this is a break and that you keep posting again at some point or either get these published because they are great stories.
Saph chapter 22 . 8/12/2006
I just read all of the Blue stories in about two days and...wow. All I can say is that this is the type of story I don't have an impulse to skim through.

I noticed you haven't updated this story for a while though. Please don't quit writing this story! It's too good. I want to know what happens to Michal and Blue and everyone else.

It looks like you're getting to the climax of this story. If you finish writing it, about how many more chapters should there be?
anon chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
“Who’re you?” he asked, awed.“Tooth fairy,” ~~hee-he LOL
anon chapter 18 . 12/30/2005
poor Leon...
kingsteve888 chapter 21 . 12/2/2005
What can I say, except for 'the plot thickens!'. It'll be interesting to see how Michal/Blue can get out of this one. Overall, your best stuff is dialogue, interesting characters, and the evolution of characters. Michal alone is a prime example of this, never mind the original Blue.
Nildro chapter 21 . 12/2/2005
Wow. if I had to pick the strongest element of your story I would go with dialogue. You have a lot of it, and it's very artfully crafted. You also have amazing descriptions of scenery and events, but they're a little much in the beginning and slow your story down. You may want to consider going back through and deleting some unnecessary descriptors. Overall, very awesome job. I'll be sure to read your other works now.
MAD-MAN chapter 21 . 11/30/2005
she took one glance over her shoulder to see Seivid’s head regrowing like an obscene weed, she shuddered.

that is so simple and yet decidedly cool/weard. i alwase end up mincing words and only get half of what i set out for.

later
MAD-MAN chapter 20 . 11/15/2005
i would say thomes is a new version of the boys from way back in story one, he fits Michal well enough, but i have a feeling that your not done with him and may have (what am i saying, you often do) a surprise about him or perhaps another char that blances out the old brothers setting.

later
maris chapter 20 . 11/14/2005
so it seems like its getting to the climax area. you know when you're reading a book and really excited to be reading it, when you keep getting ripped away from it and then it rocks, well thats where i am. so helpful critism is just things that probably would be cleared up if it was a book. the names you pull out every once and awhile are pretty complicated and have no refreshers. im not sure if it would be good to have little refreshers but its something.
Jenina chapter 19 . 11/5/2005
I. Am. So. Sorry. I've been at school, and it's been hectic! I can only fit about half an hour each day on the Internet for pleasure, and the rest of the time, it's either sports, homework, piano, or demanding friends. I'm lucky right now to even get to review this one time.

I like what you did with these characters. They're very well-developed. Sometimes I get a bit confused as to the whole Michal/Blue thing, but I plan to reread the entire series so I can refresh my memory.

By the way, I've checked out your art at your deviantart site. I liked what you did with Sun and the Moon. The colors and details are gorgeous.

- Faded Existence