Reviews for Macabre Design: Blue
Quarantine chapter 19 . 11/3/2005
So she wants to kill them but Blue's still a pacifist?

Haha, I remember that one part from Deviant.
MAD-MAN chapter 19 . 11/3/2005
i like how you discribe the net. you dont make up complex new phrases or words you just take simple statements and use them in such a way that anyone can 'see' this world so much like ours but with deeper layers of code instead of matter.

later
Quarantine chapter 18 . 11/1/2005
Whoa, two updates in one day. Anyways. . .I was wondering. In the second, I think, Blue story it seemed like there were a LOT of aliens. And now it seems so very. . . human, I guess. Heh.
anon chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
Yep. I read the other two stories and all of this one (so far) in one sitting... sad really. Like I said before, *clapping* Interesting Stories. What really scares me though, is how few reviews you are getting (compared to other stories that are really slightly less that mediocre). It is seriously strange *puzzlement*.
MAD-MAN chapter 17 . 10/21/2005
is Leon ever going to get past that 'i failed' stuff? that was going on back in the first story.

later
Quarantine chapter 17 . 10/20/2005
It was the Angel part of Blue that was 'more dense' right?

Haha, she likes disappearing on them, doesn't she. :D.
anon chapter 14 . 10/20/2005
I miss Blue...
anon chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
PLEASE! I CANT STAND IT! Don't let Blue be gone (or "melded") Bring back Blue. I miss BLUE! Yes it is pathetic, but... bring back BLUE! PLEASE!
anon chapter 15 . 10/20/2005
ARGUHH! I'm so frustrated! And confused! Bring back Blue! PLEASE HAVE MERCY! AH! :D ~A loyal reader
GilanSalehi chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
Very, very, very cool. Can't wait for the next chapter. I like the soul-binding thing, it's a really cool idea. Keep it up!
GilanSalehi chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
I love this story. I'm really getting into it. I liked the details about the crushing sky on terra. But one thing... Michal just got to Terra from Mars, which only has about 2/3 earth gravity. She'll be feeling about sixty pounds heavier, wouldn't she? But she seems to walk around fine and every works... I'd come back and modify this chapter, add some stuff in about how heavy Michal feels. Just thought I'd point that out. Apart from this small detail, I love it. Awesome, awesome job. Keep it up!
maris chapter 15 . 10/6/2005
So, I've been reading your stories for awhile. I could never figure out what always made me become so absorbed into your stories. They are often confusing and very very long, yet you don't do whats expected. Your writing style is amazing and draws people in and you have these bizzare things that noone will get and most of the time that would turn people off, yet I just keep reading to try and find out what the hell you were talking about. Usually stories are pretty predictable and sometimes that happens in your stories, yet the way you go about achieving what we expect isn't so predictable. I love your writing and hope you keep posting for this as well as fire dancer if you can manage to write for it. I figured after how long I've been reading your stories I should leave a review.
Blazequeen chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
You're story has just blown me away! Love it. Update soon! Awesome techies!
Quarantine chapter 15 . 10/2/2005
"His father’s face, calm and old, peaceful and content, being eaten by the flames of his pier." He was burned on a pier. Well... that might be what you meant... or maybe pyre. Sorry, it was one of my vocab words recently XD.

Oh, and yay-ness for the long chapter.

People really like hunting Michal don't they?
Narc chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
The beginning was confusing, because it took me a while to figure out that the prologue was not about the past of the main character. I also had to reread the prologue a couple times to get a good understanding of what was going on, since it was all dialogue (which, as a style, was nevertheless very effective).

However, I think the confusion was probably necessary in order to avoid nasty info dumps, which are often hazards of having a character with an 'interesting' past.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »