Reviews for Macabre Design: Blue
Quarantine chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Gah! Well... I only asked 'cause the chapter titles in the corner boxy thingy are different... And normally those are chapter titles... yeah, nevermind.

Haha, I love it. Michal is smater than the smug Nine Blue person.
Narc chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
I love this story. It's fast-paced without there being too much confusion (at least not much more confusion than the characters themselves already have).
Quarantine chapter 13 . 9/24/2005
Why does it say Twelve at the top?

Whoo, going to Earth. I think. . . heh.

Nice chapter.
The-Mad-Reviewer chapter 12 . 9/15/2005
Hiya! I'm a long time fan of your stories, but usually refrained from reviewing because there seemed to be a pretty strong base without me making it all cluttered.

Anyways, I LOVE THIS STORY! The whole Blue line of stories has been one of the best I have read that hasn't been turned into some sort of mega monster story of crazyness. Keep it going okay? I want to see what happens next. Knowing you and how you wrote the other few something big is building up, and not just the war between the two brothers.

Keep it coming! Your the only thing that brings me pleasure between classes. And sometimes during classes.
MAD-MAN chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
im reading... just dont have time to review... sorry.

but i can say it isnt often i read something that spawns a many ideas as your works.

later
Quarantine chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
No one's been reviewing, eh? Well.. . I've been raeding, just not much to say. Lovely story. Good as a stand alone so far, I think, but then again I read the others. And those Rein peoples (Wolves?) don't seem all that loyal to Leon since they're following whats-his-name who wants to kill Blue which Leon doesn't seem to want. Yeah. That's all.
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Another great chapter! I love your characters, especially Michal.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Extremely catchy beginning. It forces me to go on to the next chapter. Nicely done.
someoneupstairs chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
wolfshood...connection to Leon? Winterwolf etc...and Angel is Blue's genoum form isnt she?
hmmm chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
GENOUM brothers?“Bullshit. A business that big can’t run like that. What about when the old suits die off?”

Joseph shrugged. “That’s not really a problemi bet they have the Genoum.

Are Kelkaki and Taitsu etc the people Leon created?
Quarantine chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
GAH! It's like.. . a cliff-hanger. And I don't know what's going on so I ahve to wait. Evil-ness! Oh, and is Joseph the person Ralph wanted her to kill? I'm assuming that was Michal though I don't remember you using her name.
Quarantine chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Oh, now Michal is being threatened. And people think a picture of Blue is a flower? That's um. . . odd. But fun! Ralph seems very omniscient. Almost scarily so. Okay, scarily so. Oh, and new character that I don't know! But. . . from what they say it seems like they're some of those people Leon made a while ago.
Quarantine chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Okay, so it MIGHT not be Blue. Or it might, you could jsut be messing with me there. I'll just keep reading and see what happens. Oh, and this 'Angel' person seems like Blue too. Lot'sa Blue. . . yeah. New picture to look at too. . .
You Need More Flair chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
I'm depressed because my cat just went to the vet and we found out he had kidney stones... He's getting operated on tomorrow. Thank you for updating with The Quickness and making me able to forget for a little while...

And you were right... That certainly WAS unlike any fight scene I've ever read or seen. Wonderful job on the descriptions.

In your writing, you have three very strong, very useful skills: a wonderful sense of plot, character development out the wazoo, and excellent descriptions. Usually you'll find a writer with one or two of those talents, but you have all three.

You go, girl.
Quarantine chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Yes! Blue's back, even if she seems slightly evil. Again. She's back to killing then, I guess. Two killers battling out on this Net. . . okay. Nice fight.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »