Reviews for safety switch and blanks
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Good poem. Everyone's said it but 'imagine a god(dess?)' is brilliant.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
interesting metaphor.. i like it a lot
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
f*uck. i love your stuff. The first two lines of this poem just sinched it for me. You are definately going on my favorite authors list
sunscraped chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Sounds like you're talking about a guy but how would you fit yourself in a gun ? That would hurt... Yeah, you're angsty like dandelion dead. When did this change in style come about ?
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow, I like this. I've never herd something like you're second line before 'weapons of masturbation' That's very interesting. Never herd it put like that before. I like this poem though. Kind of sounds like being either ticked of or well just angry.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Great diction and motifs that carry throughout the poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
so shocking really. the lines: "you can't help but / imagine a god(dess?)" hits me were it hurts. wonderful poem, gorgeous imagery.

~* noelle
Cut chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Not sure I got it, but it was really very good.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
it leaves this shock within you after you read it, it's very very numbing, and utterly gorgeous imagery, by the way! i adore it.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
it's so carnal and yet pleasant...epicurean...and damn hot. "you can't help but / imagine a god(dess?)" that last part gets me.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Weapons of masturbation? That's an interesting thought. :) Nice, thought-provoking, poem.