Reviews for what to wear to my funeral
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
wow. this is beautiful.i love your writing style and i love the second to last stanza the most.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Damn. Damn, damn, damn... I wish I'd written this. Amazing. Absolutely, absolutely amazing.

Prev'
The Watched chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Just...honest. Is there any other word? Absolutely beautiful just doesn't cut it, somehow.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Lovely and gorgeous and everything a poem should be.
Rainbow Fingers chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Stunning. A wonderful piece of work. It was beautiful, inpring, and put so well together. Loved it.
Schizo Niko chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this was brillaint...probably one of the best poems i've ever read! it had this air of death, as though the narrator was no longer living. and young, foolish people who don't seem so foolish anymore, but really are. it's just really symbolic (although i can't say i know how you feel). wonderful, amazing job.
Rina-Lyn Bae chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Awesome. I love it. Tis well written and just enjoyable.

*applauds*

~~RLB
stuck here waiting chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
THis is great! Read it...READ IT!... OK, sorry, it's like 9 over here and i was sleeping when Jacob called and said you posted something for me to read/review...so I'm a little out of it...This is really good, and that's all i can say because i know what you're talking about...no questions...I like it, it flows well...yaddaa yaddaa, read at the slam and I'll see you when you come home with publishing contract...
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Beautiful, gorgeous, and any other word I overuse when reviewing anything that I adore. I love the imagery and the way you play with the senses. Lovely.
James chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
definitly good, its things like this that prove you're a good writer, I really like the way you used &'s instead of writing it all out.

-James
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
it's gorgeous, dah-ling, and you know so. it makes me all warm and happy and glad to be a teenager. you have good luck at your reading, though i know you'll do amazing and they'll love you and it and be sad the second you step off the stage.
Jacob chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great metaphors, descriptions, and I liked the &'s, really hot. I really dont know how to review. but i do know what i love, and i love your writing. Haha, with my magnitude of literature, this might not even mean anything. Just a thorn in yourside, a misquito you gotta swat to get off... Great poem, loved it. (infinity out of 10)

D

-Read anything at the reading. Read what you feel is the best, I can't tell you what to read or not read, and i can't decide. I'm not worthy.