Reviews for Bulimic Bambi in Masquerade Party!
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow. I dont even know how you write something like this. Its so imaginative, but darkly so and if possible, I would say that this literally dances. I like the italicized parts, i fits in very well with the rest of it. I really like the ending verses. Very original.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
'bulimic bambi scabs and dies!' wow, this poem was incredible. there were parts of it that were high-bouncy, quick paced & other parts that revealed a darker side... it seemed so... personality based, it was brilliant... wonderful job.
likesunflowers chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hi cheryl. I Love this poem
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Crazy! This is a kick ass poem!

Favourite-licious! _
godsandstars chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
oh my god. this poem is amazing. the imagery...everything about it is absolutely perfect. i love it. favorites.
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I love the crazy enthusiasm in this. Great rhyming, and the images are fabulous. The ending is perfect, and a bit strange.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Dark and tangled, sad and beautiful, and oddly funny in a macabre sort of way, at least in the last line. I love the twisted language, and how it pulls you into the poem, leading you down dark hallways. Excellent.
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
:) That was awesome. Very well written and the use of adjectives and metaphors and such was very well done. "You are my head-hanging ball of twin"- I love that line. Very delicious :)

-marie
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I think I'll have to read this multiple times to appreciate it fully. Still it was a joy to read, and deserves a spot on my favorite sotries list. good job!
emmathree chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Incredible. The imagery you used, by itself is almost amusing but you spin it so perfectly into this peom that it leave me breathless, speachless and ready for more. Fantastic...!