Reviews for Lost Love, Life Lost
Narq chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh Scary scary story... I can't ever write horror stories - mine always turn out to be funny.

A few points I'm going to point out: you've got a couple of cliches, like the tear. Also, you might want the death of her being a bit subtle so hit makes more of an impact...dunno, personal preferance.

Great job anyways!

Narq.
allyburner chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
O, very eerie. I definitely didn't expect the haunting part. Though this is quite an overused concept, you did pull it off very well. The only thing that threw me a little was... I think you could have made it clearer what era it's set in, cos that confused me a bit. Otherwise, good job!

Ally B.
gummybearmurder chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh gosh. Very nicely done. Very sadistic- sort of. You know what I mean. :) I liked it alot.
Girvan chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
love your story man...keep it up.
Nayoming Grae chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
completely awesome! I really loved this. i don't even know what to say really. It is just so very well written. grea imagery too with her brains painting the wall and whatnot. lol Thanks for the read!
Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was really good, and well written. Keep it up.
iraofme chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
that is so creepy i liked it. will there be more?
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is an overdone concept, and it was riddled with cliches. Very trite. Other than that, you wrote it well, which I applaud. I just suggest getting rid of the cliches and such.

You might want to make it clearer that her parents made her leave Liam for another marriage and that this was set in the early 1800's, though, 'cause that was unclear. All in all, good job.

-marie