Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
zoe hi chapter 48 . 5/24/2010
hey, I just found your story and I have to say that it is EPIC!

I love lucky!

I have to admit that as soon as Simon started going after the mysterious girl I knew it would be Cricket. I also have a strange idea of what Tomo and Lucky are going to do in the next chapter but I don't wanna say incase I'm wrong :P

Thanks for the awesome story, I love your writing skillz! :D
Zephyr-wings chapter 48 . 5/15/2010
Oh- Wha- You- Gah- Perfect!

Damn you really weren't kidding when you told me that you like to cheat on people's predictions, huh? Everytime I think I got the outcome figure out you twist the plot around just to keep us guessing.

I remembered when I guessed the whole Lucky/Cricket/Simon triangle and then it didn't happen. And now that I thought I figured how the rest was going to play you come back and slap me with it!

Completely unexpected. Way to keep things interesting, no wonder I'm still following this story. Mad props for that! XD
Tornado-kun chapter 48 . 5/10/2010
This is me telling you that I hate you for this chapter. So fucking good, and I hate you for writing it and I hate myself for enjoying it.

I'll tell you I hate you for it in various other media too.
Written chapter 48 . 5/6/2010
oh man, it was so sad... and embarrassing. poor lucky! i really laughed at his descriptions of the different cars and reactions though. and cricket WHY. I hope lucky finds some happiness before this story is over, seriously.

it was fun seeing jonine again... i don't know why, but i like her name and it always reminds me of "jolene", the song... have i ever told you that before? ... rambling again.

so are they going to go get trashed now? I CAN'T WAIT.

also, also, 500 reviews! well done.
FakeFiction chapter 48 . 5/4/2010
All I'm saying for now, is that this all manifested on chapter 24. That's all.
Jada Writes chapter 48 . 5/4/2010
Poor Lucky... I say that every time :)

I'm looking forward to a crazy night with Tomo!
hyperactiveturtle chapter 47 . 4/15/2010
Just bring in some cowboys somewhere. And have a shootout. I think that would go quite well. :)

Loved the update, by the way! Lucky has the WORST luck. And don't his friends know he works?
Zephyr-wings chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
Lol at Lucky having to park his classmates cars! Classic! XD
Written chapter 47 . 4/8/2010
FUCK IT

hahaha.

i LOVE tomo. I also think that lucky should attend the dance carrie style... hahaha. but... poor lucky :(

also JONINE. what is she up to. i love her reason for wanting to be friends with lucky again.
Anonymously Sad Reader chapter 47 . 4/5/2010
I'm seriously thinking of picking up Lucky's mantra. Oh crap but I can't. At least, not yet. It's senior year of high school. FML.
TymCon chapter 47 . 4/5/2010
Lol, poor lucky. Makes no sense but it would really be bad if celeste was thereXD
Jada Writes chapter 47 . 4/4/2010
Thanks for another fantastic update! Your use of irony never ceases to amaze me. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Of Trials Denials chapter 46 . 3/10/2010
Dude, you blew mind! Seriously, your writing freaking rocks! It even managed to get me in trouble because my mom was geting with my annoyin giggles. I hope you end up writing more, but the thing says '09...so did you stop or at you just really slow at updating? Anyway, I hope you really do finish because this ending really didn't do it.
Wow chapter 45 . 3/9/2010
one cohesive thought, not of regret, not of fear, not of the crunching pain that were my bones, but that sweet, sweet feeling that I was all too familiar with: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

totally my reaction too..i guess u had a life n needed to get back to it..awesome story and consistently random.
hyperactiveturtle chapter 46 . 2/19/2010
Not sure if I'm the first to do it, but MAN! I totally challenge you to make this story fit into every category on FP. Please! It would absolutely make my life. Because I would love Lucky to get a crew of undead insta-friends and ... idk... haunt Rika or something. Please say you'll do it! If not for me, then... do it for Lucky! He deserves his revenge! :)

(And I love the story!)