Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
B.Goddess chapter 50 . 7/25/2010
Nice long chapter! Wow, Celeste has awful timing! D: And poor Cricket! She sounded really bummed about the grades thing. Have I mentioned I love Lucky? His way of thinking is so blunt! I love it. He's such a guy, lol. I hope Lucky and Cricket don't have too many problems coming up. Simon doesn't strike me as a problem because he's seems like a poser who no one really likes... Or maybe that's just me... Neways, loved the chapter
bookaholic13 chapter 49 . 7/1/2010
so tomo and lucky arent getting together? damn.

i know! u should mess with our expectations of lucky and cricket getting together and hook tomo and lucky up instead!
RandomSilentReader chapter 49 . 6/27/2010

Lucky's awesome. [You're awesomer for coming up with this plot though.]

Went and read the part where Lucky goes and infiltrates the girls' school and it was awesome as always. So cute seeing "F*ck it all" Lucky so head over heels with a girl while being a girl himself. Hahhaha

Juliet chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hello, there. This is Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, and this story was suggested for the Humor portion of the site. Congrats and all that. :D Here's your raving review:

Lucky's personality is like a breath of fresh air; the author's portrayal of the main character is just wow. This story is ridiculously hilarious-if you want to laugh loads and loads, do read this. The chapter titles are also amusing. The story centers around the kid we never cared for, who is ironically named Lucky, and he's thrown into drama.

TymCon chapter 34 . 6/17/2010
Funnily enough we don't have a school nurse. We can just say "Hey i feel sick. Can i call home?" and go. Although if noodys at home we can't and if nobody can pick us up we can't. So...
TymCon chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
Oh im re-reading your story and i just noticed this story's been going on for five years. Wow
zoe hi chapter 49 . 6/14/2010
My expectation for the Tomo Lucky thing was actually that they would go to the party and completely fuck it up, like be their usualy crazy selves, which shocks everyone. I guess it kinda did happen just not in the way I was expecting. I love how you just set things up and then they turn in a completely new direction :)

Great chapter!
Koi19 chapter 49 . 6/12/2010
I... I think I may have skipped a chapter.

Bah, whatever, read it later.

I so thought Lucky was eventually gonna remember having a Totally hot make out session with Darwin... I mean Tomo. _

I liked this chapter, it sat well with me for some reason.
FakeFiction chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Woah, some pure naked luck right there... did you REALLY have to start it off like that, now I'm scarred for life. These little drunken arcs in this story (thrice in accumulation, and I think another 2 or 3 in the prequels) seem pointless, but oh, are they so witty and hilarious and reflect your drunken habits so much- did I give too much away? Ah, fuck it. You know, I wish Lucky's philosophies would work out in real life for me, because he seems like the perfect person I can try to be right now (and given that you don't know the conditions I'm under, that's flattering).
Zephyr-wings chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
The epicness of this story is unparalleled! As long as you continue writing, I'll continue reading XD
Jada Writes chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Hilarious as always! This chapter definitely wasn't confusing. As I was reading it, I was reminded of the movie, The Hangover. If you've ever watched it, you would see the connection.

Happy writing!

- J
TymCon chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Oh i love your chapters. For the life of me I can't write a funny teenage story. I don't know why. Their's always fantasy in it:S
SharpBlue chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
Your story's probably the most kickass on the site. Congrats.
zoe hi chapter 48 . 5/24/2010
hey, I just found your story and I have to say that it is EPIC!

I love lucky!

I have to admit that as soon as Simon started going after the mysterious girl I knew it would be Cricket. I also have a strange idea of what Tomo and Lucky are going to do in the next chapter but I don't wanna say incase I'm wrong :P

Thanks for the awesome story, I love your writing skillz! :D
Zephyr-wings chapter 48 . 5/15/2010
Oh- Wha- You- Gah- Perfect!

Damn you really weren't kidding when you told me that you like to cheat on people's predictions, huh? Everytime I think I got the outcome figure out you twist the plot around just to keep us guessing.

I remembered when I guessed the whole Lucky/Cricket/Simon triangle and then it didn't happen. And now that I thought I figured how the rest was going to play you come back and slap me with it!

Completely unexpected. Way to keep things interesting, no wonder I'm still following this story. Mad props for that! XD
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »