Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
Koi19 chapter 49 . 6/12/2010
I... I think I may have skipped a chapter.

Bah, whatever, read it later.

I so thought Lucky was eventually gonna remember having a Totally hot make out session with Darwin... I mean Tomo. _

I liked this chapter, it sat well with me for some reason.
FakeFiction chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Woah, some pure naked luck right there... did you REALLY have to start it off like that, now I'm scarred for life. These little drunken arcs in this story (thrice in accumulation, and I think another 2 or 3 in the prequels) seem pointless, but oh, are they so witty and hilarious and reflect your drunken habits so much- did I give too much away? Ah, fuck it. You know, I wish Lucky's philosophies would work out in real life for me, because he seems like the perfect person I can try to be right now (and given that you don't know the conditions I'm under, that's flattering).
Zephyr-wings chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
The epicness of this story is unparalleled! As long as you continue writing, I'll continue reading XD
Jada Writes chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Hilarious as always! This chapter definitely wasn't confusing. As I was reading it, I was reminded of the movie, The Hangover. If you've ever watched it, you would see the connection.

Happy writing!

- J
TymCon chapter 49 . 6/11/2010
Oh i love your chapters. For the life of me I can't write a funny teenage story. I don't know why. Their's always fantasy in it:S
SharpBlue chapter 48 . 5/31/2010
Your story's probably the most kickass on the site. Congrats.
zoe hi chapter 48 . 5/24/2010
hey, I just found your story and I have to say that it is EPIC!

I love lucky!

I have to admit that as soon as Simon started going after the mysterious girl I knew it would be Cricket. I also have a strange idea of what Tomo and Lucky are going to do in the next chapter but I don't wanna say incase I'm wrong :P

Thanks for the awesome story, I love your writing skillz! :D
Zephyr-wings chapter 48 . 5/15/2010
Oh- Wha- You- Gah- Perfect!

Damn you really weren't kidding when you told me that you like to cheat on people's predictions, huh? Everytime I think I got the outcome figure out you twist the plot around just to keep us guessing.

I remembered when I guessed the whole Lucky/Cricket/Simon triangle and then it didn't happen. And now that I thought I figured how the rest was going to play you come back and slap me with it!

Completely unexpected. Way to keep things interesting, no wonder I'm still following this story. Mad props for that! XD
Tornado-kun chapter 48 . 5/10/2010
This is me telling you that I hate you for this chapter. So fucking good, and I hate you for writing it and I hate myself for enjoying it.

I'll tell you I hate you for it in various other media too.
Written chapter 48 . 5/6/2010
oh man, it was so sad... and embarrassing. poor lucky! i really laughed at his descriptions of the different cars and reactions though. and cricket WHY. I hope lucky finds some happiness before this story is over, seriously.

it was fun seeing jonine again... i don't know why, but i like her name and it always reminds me of "jolene", the song... have i ever told you that before? ... rambling again.

so are they going to go get trashed now? I CAN'T WAIT.

also, also, 500 reviews! well done.
FakeFiction chapter 48 . 5/4/2010
All I'm saying for now, is that this all manifested on chapter 24. That's all.
Jada Writes chapter 48 . 5/4/2010
Poor Lucky... I say that every time :)

I'm looking forward to a crazy night with Tomo!
hyperactiveturtle chapter 47 . 4/15/2010
Just bring in some cowboys somewhere. And have a shootout. I think that would go quite well. :)

Loved the update, by the way! Lucky has the WORST luck. And don't his friends know he works?
Zephyr-wings chapter 47 . 4/10/2010
Lol at Lucky having to park his classmates cars! Classic! XD
Written chapter 47 . 4/8/2010
FUCK IT

hahaha.

i LOVE tomo. I also think that lucky should attend the dance carrie style... hahaha. but... poor lucky :(

also JONINE. what is she up to. i love her reason for wanting to be friends with lucky again.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »