Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
TymCon chapter 14 . 6/28/2009
Hahahahahah this chapter was awesome:P
TymCon chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
Actually can you send me those guy codes:P Call it checking for faults. Mwahahahahahahahahah:P
TymCon chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Awesone! The brilliant comedy makes up for the slow romance by a mile:P
TymCon chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Omg i was laughing so hard during the restaurant scene:P
TymCon chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
Hahahaha he was complaining about girls not noticing snd then a girl strips in front of him...and hes complaining:D:P
TymCon chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Somehow i knew you were a girl:P Anyway the talking in this chapter reminded so much how me and my freinds talk. Who dosent say were manly men!:D
TymCon chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Hahahhaahahhahahahah the over psycho ending was so funny:P
wandless chapter 41 . 6/28/2009
Hahaha, nice, funny :) I can't wait for him to actually ask her out. :)
TymCon chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Haahahah, That manly mpment was so funny!:P
TymCon chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Hahahahahah. Ugh my cspe teacher is about that bad:P
TymCon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hahahahahahah awesome! I was trying not to laugh at the story:P umm not at like the jokes...You know wat i mean:D
Jada Writes chapter 40 . 6/11/2009
I love your story and your in-depth description of characters. Keep up the great work, and looking forward to the next chapter!
x-porcelain-x chapter 40 . 6/6/2009
Ahh i love this story, it gives me some sorta twiseted sadistic pleasure to watch lucky's life continually go to shit, even if it has been getting better lately..bless him. And it gives me a self esteem boost because no matter how bad my day has been hes's has been worst (i have a feeling kharmas gonna bite me in the ass)

Btw I think Cole is Cricket's brother..its a conspiracy theory I strongly believe in..not sure if it has been said though lol.
Duuude chapter 40 . 6/4/2009
I swear I was confused all chapter 39 because I didn't read the author's note. It was in bold too. XD

Anyway I figured it out by the end of the chapter obviously, I'm not that stupid. Or am I?

Lucky's as funny as ever. I'm still in love with him. I don't care if he's a small Asian kid like you say. I am most likely taller than him but who cares? I love him!

Be sure to send him my message.

And it's good to know you're alive. You're still funny too even when nothing's going on. And at least you're trying... if you'd really abandoned this story, I would find you.

Yes, that was supposed to sound creepy.

;)
fusionbeam chapter 40 . 5/29/2009
finally its here not much happening but the story goes on woot
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »