Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
Jambree chapter 39 . 12/15/2012
That was Awesome! At first I wasn't sure what was going on but that's the most amusing and creative previous chapter summary ever! It beats the compact paragraph that most authors use.
SkyLyte chapter 31 . 9/21/2012
Dudette! I love this chapter. I especially love the scene where Lucky was piecing together what Cricket and Simon may have. The funniest scene was the prey and predator moment. All the characters that participated in this did absolutely well, especially Lucky, who just ended the chapter with a blatant 'no' to Wendy's unfinished question.

I love your writing. You make me laugh in every chapter and I LOVE to laugh. Great job! I truly admire your writing. More news for you...you have my name, but mine is spelt Lainey. Tootles _
A-new-colour chapter 36 . 9/21/2012
This story makes me crack up and split my insides laughing
so good job!
:D
Bobby Corwen chapter 61 . 8/18/2012
Heh heh. Sorry. My last review was cut off.

Anyways, I'll continue what I was saying.

... You don't even know what an impact your creation has made on my life. I myself am pretty self conscious and very quiet, and quite frankly I love and admire Lucky's attitude. He's so at peace with himself. Ever since I've started to read this, I have become more assertive. In a good way though. I've been more talkative and spewing a lot more profanitiies. Oops. ;) I've even taken up some sayings that Lucky has said by accident. It just kinda slips out :) I really love this story. Your characterizations are amazing. I honestly feel like I know each and every one of them. I seriously wish these were real people. I'd totally date Darwin. (I'm a girl, by the way.)

I love this story so fucking much. Lucky's sense of humor and the amount of crap that he has to go through on a daily basis is hilarious. I wish I could write this well. Honestly, this is the best story that I've ever read. Ever. I'm not even kidding you. I'd totally buy it if you published it. It was too funny :) good job with the characters. They were extremely realistic and deep.

-Bobby Corwen
Bobby Corwen chapter 61 . 8/18/2012
...
I don't even know what to say. Words cannot describe the awesomeness that this story is. I guess I'll just start with this: Holy crap. That was fucking hilarious!

Seriously, though. I love this story and I don't even know how to describe what an im
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
i love your story... there's just one glitch in this chapter
he says that he's a "one man woman"
was that on purpose or did you mean "one woman man"
anyways i died laughing so yeah :P
DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Ha-ha..shitty cat!

But the passage about girls and their revenges.. it's right.

We never forget! :D

DA-chen1 chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
I love your style! It's funny and honest and a bit crazy - like me!

I think, you did a very good job here!

The Same Name chapter 61 . 4/3/2012
This was awesome. Seriously. I loved it.

Thanks for the distraction from my math homework!
DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Hmm.. Rika is a bitch or what? ;-)

Darwin seems to be really genuine and a good friend.. I like his character! :-)

So, good night! Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
So FUN!

I really enjoy your story! Haha.. she is practicing, very nice :D

DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Yeah, great :) I like it.

I wished, he had choosen option 1 or 4 :D

DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Well, well.. interesting. I'll think about this :D

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Ha-ha! Great and hilarious! Infectious! Contagious! :D

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Still funny!

"The randomness triples" That's me and my friends at the university :D

665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »