Reviews for So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day
DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Yeah, great :) I like it.

I wished, he had choosen option 1 or 4 :D

DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Well, well.. interesting. I'll think about this :D

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Ha-ha! Great and hilarious! Infectious! Contagious! :D

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Still funny!

"The randomness triples" That's me and my friends at the university :D

DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey Lainiee! Haha..lol..really funny! :D

"So, after an epic battle against my archaic printer" Greatest wording!

n255 chapter 61 . 1/19/2012
It's at times like this I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Having read the entire saga over the last three days, I'm filled with a simultaneous happiness at knowing the whole story, and a deep sense of sadness, mainly at the fact that there is no more to read.

I would like to reassure you that if you ever do get this book e-published, I will certainly buy a copy.

There are many more things I would like to say, but as most of them could become spoilers for a future reader, I will just say this:

From the bottom of my heart - Thank you. It is a wonderful story.
e.j.green chapter 61 . 10/2/2011
This story was strange and funny in turns. I really enjoyed reading it even when it got a bit long. The characters were fun, real, lively. You should totally edit this into a novel or something.

e.j.green chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying his story so far. Normally I try to read a story in one sitting and review at the end but there are 61 chapters... " ...so I thought I'd just pop in now, you know.

Anyway, great job so far.

purebladed chapter 61 . 9/8/2011
This was a great story; I'm glad I followed it all the way to the end. It was a bit unfortunate how Lucky did not really live up to his name (which was hilarious), but the narrative voice was really well done. You also were great with the balance between suspense and giving out information.

Thanks for the wonderful time! Keep up the good work! :P
Sycelia chapter 61 . 8/20/2011
So I was ferreting around the site looking for entertaining stories written from guys' perspectives, and I found this.

And I'm proud to say I read all 61 chapters. More or less in one go. Which for me and my short attention span is quite the impressive feat. Of course credit goes to your characters, whose interactions and antics I found absolutely hilarious. Not to mention your writing, which stayed consistently good throughout (as in, no glaring mistakes - that I can recall - that made me bang my head against my keyboard and go, 'NOO, NOOOO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL IT').

Err. I suck at reviews. I think that's it. Oh and also, your chapter titles made me chortle. Great read, loving the character names - Lucky, Cricket, Darwin... I live for unusual names.

Keep writing!

almacubana chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
So, this is my first review on this story. I wasn't really planning to, but now that it's going to join my favorites and you wrote how weird it is to see it under a username that's unknown to you...and well, there's the fact that I could not stop laughing as I read through his options at the beginning of the chapter. Seriously, it's 1:42am and I'm trying to stifle my laughter so that it doesn't resonate through my very quite, very filled with people who are already sleeping, house, so of course, my eyes are tearing up because that's just what happens when I'm chuckling really hard and not wanting to make it known.

I'm so intrigued by this girl...Cricket -hehe love her name- and what her role's gonna be. I will not even try to guess as to what she did to have "ruined" his life (HAHA!). And ha! our protagonist has a personality that jumps out the page! He's so sarcastic and down to earth, and now such a goof. I just...really like this. And your writing style. I'd like to know why its called "so I was hit by a car the other day". Obviously its because it happens, but, does it mean that this is when the real story begins, it's gonna add something that'll bring a drastic change? Is that Cricket? But she's not related to the accident...what's the significance of the name?

Lol, looking fwd to the rest of the chapters...I'm off to keep reading!
ColourCascade chapter 61 . 7/29/2011
I loved the first part of the story - it was hilarious and Lucky's personality was the thing I liked best in the story. Things started off kinda random but funny until you started tying it all together and it made sense and I was like GENIUS. But I'm still sad that it wasn't a happy ending :( After so long I was like it's gotta happen now! But no... Kinda like Series of Unfortunate Events where eventually the only reason I kep reading was cos I wanted to know if eventually there would be a happy ending, but the entire series just left me with a kinda melancholy feeling...
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
K man, I'm gonna go ahead and write this review, so I don't later forget and feel guilty about it. :P

I really, really enjoy this. I was randomly browsing humor fics (over 60,000 words), and came across this title. At first, I'm like, what the fuuudge? This sounds.. odd. After checking it out, though, I came to realize this was a epic story, waiting to be read. :D

Lucky is awesomeness and ridiculus machoness incarnate. Tiff is my best friend. :D And wow, this is just extremely amazing. I love how every chapter is filled to the brim with Lucky's thought processes - things that never fail to amuse me - and how the thoughts are so random.

I mean, that thought by word thingamahop?

black, white, cows - then to cartoons... lol wow.

You have really good grammar, too. Truthfully you wouldn't even be receiving a review on this fic if it was anything but (I just can't stand sucky grammar), but it's still something to compliment on.

I'm really, really not trying to be rude, but I haven't seen much description. I mean, I just read that you purposely haven't given descritptions to characters yet, but buildings? The cat? The motorcycle? I don't know, I just like to visualize things as I read them - no offense, just some CC of sorts.

This story though, is a really good piece, all in all; exactly the ridiculus humor and awful-type situations I was looking for. :)

I can't wait to read the end, and we'll see if I remember to review then. :)

-Ella
Van Quatra chapter 61 . 5/26/2011
this was really good and pretty funny, what a great read.
Emily Stewart chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hey,

I have not yet read the whole story but I am looking forward to, I really like it. I think that, as you said, a character based novel it is great. I usually get bored with those types of things but this time? Nope.

Anyway, Lucky is really well developed and I am loving the listing. XD

Can't wait to read on, pitty I'm like dead on my feet tonight... Otherwise I'd have the whole thing read in like, ten minutes. XDD

Love,