Reviews for Mirror
cuteclaws chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
It's very intense, and it draws me into it.
EvT chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I like the chorus of this song. ) Very touching. Hm... you seem to like to write about mirrors a lot, don't you? o.O But, no worries, I like them all. ) You're good. -hugs-
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
very well written and I loved it! awesome work on the chorus!

~Sorrow~
method acting chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I do like it. All of your peices express a similar emotion of suffering. Even if you are not feeling what you write, there is an intense vibe that emnates from your words that makes it very easy to belive you feel every word with every fiber of your being. Excellent job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i love this poem.. ive had this thought of punching a mirror for awhile... so i love this especially the chorus
Sahara chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I think that this remindes me of an Evanescence song Breath No More. Good job.
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It's good as well as being simply descriptive. You did great on this.
CielNombreUnDeesse chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
kool i like this one
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I really like this song. Very deep and the chorus is really great. Well done, great job. QueenVixta
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i really love this song...has so much emotion and feeling in it...well done its beautiful. lots of love ~AllyCred~
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
grr...you don't know the hell i went through to leave this review...all computers are out to get me...well, i can't honestly say that i'm a girl, lol...but i understand this poem very deeply, and feel the emotion coursing through the veins of every word...great job...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
Tatsu the Blade Star chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Much coolness be upon you.

Later...