Reviews for Welcome to My Life
princess max chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
I agree with Trent, tennis is boring. It must be different when someone you know is playing, though:)
Cherise chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
AAW! Is Trent gone forever?I mean, it's great that Dick is there, trying to patch up the friendship, but isn't there any hope for Trent and Arc?
princess max chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
What could *possibly* go wrong with Trent watching on? And encouraging...and...and...okay, that would be dirtyXD
ShadesWithLove chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
oh god.. arc.. stupid dick.. why must he hurt arc that way? why... anyway nice chapter and update soon... may arc get the guy he loves.. god bless you arc..
ChelseaDawn chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
Love this one as well...not much else to say...
cherise chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
m...at least he's getting over Dick. He and Trent seem to go well together and Dick got some major meanie points for calling Arc a slut. Even if he apologized, he had no right to say that, or react that way.
ChildrenOfTheKorn chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
WHY SO SHORT? UPDATE!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
ah, spreading my reviewingness between both stories! Let's see, quite a bit of detail on the tennis scenes... though I don't know a thing about tennis so I can't really comment much except it seemed good :)
Endowment's Seraph chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
this is really good. I like it. write
princess max chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Aw, Dick:( I really wonder whether Arc will keep loving him, or if he'll shift his attention to Trent.
xanthofile chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
aw...i just got the opportunity to read this (sorry about not reviewing earlier), but this chapter was the most bittersweet! he thought dick was there just to see him, but...well, yeah.

but it's weird for me...knowing that it's Trent there, when it should be Trent and Damon. (so mixed up and confoozled) but i think i can work my way around that right now. (lol)
rewind regrets chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
aww I cried the last bit was so realistic..anyways the chappy rocked..umm update soon!
Cherise chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Oh Gosh. That REALLY bites. He thought he had come to apologize and lo and behold, it was purely accidental. It seems like Dick is leading him on at times, and that's so not cool, because he obviously really likes his botfriend. Arc didn't leave Trent in the mall though, did he?
LooseNativeMoose chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
I'll admit, I'd be acting kind of like Arc. But then again Dick needs to lay off the compliments a bit, he's being so misleading that it's mean. Arc can do so much better
Cherise chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Aw, Trent is such a sweetie! Even though the situation he's in is so terrible, he's still trying to comfort Arc!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »