Reviews for Welcome to My Life
Amaya of Evilen's Peace chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
I would have been so cold if I were Trent! _ Only his boxer shorts, my god *drools* That was a nice image! Now to check my email to see your other updation! YAY!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
ooh, shopping trip coming up? I know Trent isn't um... real, but Arc should forget about Dick
princess max chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Hmm, can two men sleep together nearly nude and not have sex? NO! OMG, Trent, you're going to be screwing like a bunny, soon:)
rewind regrets chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
oh yeah that was a fast update..again again!
ChildrenOfTheKorn chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
I love this story. I love how fast the updates are as well. Keep up the good work!
Sunny Showers chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
XD TRENT! OMG! XD XD

Poor Arc, so confused! XD XD lol, XD I can't wait until the next chapter :D
LooseNativeMoose chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
*face lights up* OMG, it's TRENT! Who wouldn't want a half naked him walking around their apartment? Oh, this is such a fun concept, I'm so jealous of you guys for coming up with it
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
The plot thickens, the fans await...shall we post the next chapter on thursday?
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow, you've gotten so many reviews for this ... I have four, I think, and one is yours. LOL Glad to see people do like it.
Chya chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
No way could you end it there!Even though you did...Please continue/update soon.)It would be most apperciated!
ShadesWithLove chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
gee... guess this is even freakier than the last part of trent's story.. omg.. wadda hell is happening..
rewind regrets chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
omg that was totally I love this continue plzz
ayliu42 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
OMG! HAH! that's great, I got so excited when I realized it was Trent lol awesome stuff w00t w00t .

and the plot thickens...o.O
princess max chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Holy shit, that is one of the coolest ideas I have ever read.
Amaya of Evilen's Peace chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
TRENT! This is getting better and better! Update this as soon as possible *sigh* I love brown-haired people, truly sexy! I'd sing my most hated song right now *Combya* But I'm not sure that's how it's spelled! Byes, going to read Moving On updation!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »