Reviews for Hatred
MaroonSoulTears chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
omg u r an amayzin wryta...plz read sum of mi stuff i fink we r so alike! x lara x
CrimsonSoulTears chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
omg! i experenced somthing just d same! pls rr mine, it's *My Tragedy*

I hope its as good as urs. i speshally like the line I wished I was dead,

And I haven’t stopped wishing it,

it's reali like what i feel.

this is so deep! keep writtin
Aella88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Incredibly emotional. I love this work, even though it almost hurts to read it. Parts of it sum up my feelings in a roundabout way, however that is a long story that I don't think belongs in a review. Anyway, keep up the great work.
Opal Fairy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
my god that made me cry. Your poem is beautiful but so sad. My sympathies go to you and i hope your ok now. I wasn't sure about writing that story but decided I should. Just coz the people who I know this happened too have never told an adult and I felt it should be spoken about. It happens too often and damages more than people think. It hasn't happened to me but it did to my best friend when we were both 14. I've been there over the last 4 years while she's got over it. I know the feelings and emotions that this crime creates. I'm glad you think I've dealt with it sensitively. I was really worried about whether I had the right to write most of this review is about my story oops. But you do prove my point and reasons for writing it. I hope you like my friend has managed to accept it and enjoy your life.

Love Caroline x
TheDevilsAngel09 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
wow...this piece..is so emotional and it actually made tears come to me eyes...this piece made me feel for this person..and i reali hope this didnt happen to u...it shuldnt happen to any1...and if it did u are correct hatred is not enough...this poem is so powerful every line is writen with such hatred and anger...it is so emotional and exspresive...its amazin..i have looked at ur other pieces and this is my fav of them all because of the emotion and powerful word and flow of this poem..i am also gonna add u to me fav authors...ur an amazin writer..incredible reali..

Laura
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Deep, and heartfelt. I really applaud this, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.