Reviews for My Mother, The Vampire
Sexy Vampire Princess chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
IT WAS... I MEAN WOW! PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY. i BEG U TO DO IT. i WILL WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAP. _
Xerophyte chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Interesting Prolouge. The idea is interesting...I think the idea is a plot twist in itself. I can't wait to see what more is to come.

One gramatical mistake: "The thing that always gets me is that my family on my father's side died very shortly after he did a day or two apart at best." Don't be afraid of commas! "...shortly after he did, a day or two at best."

Good beginning!

-Xero
Amanda Pearl chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
I luv the story! I've never really been into werewolves and such, but this one has gotten me hooked. When are you going to make another chapter?
sexy-demon chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
ok two words for you make that three

I NEED MORE!really getting goodl8t3rzeva
Darthen chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Interesting chapter, the POV changes were a little odd, but I guess you could consider them necessary, especially at the end of the chapter. The Sean and Josh thing is a nice little addition to the story and its very interesting so far. keep up the good work.
ShadowAddi chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
Fantastic. This was done very well. I was periodically on the edge of my seat...literally. I do wish you read mine, you may review if you wish. I just have a few more vampire fics in progress, but soon after that, I'll be doing misc stuff. Hope to read more! :D

ShadowAddi
Darthen chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
Oh, damn, that was suspenseful. Shit that's a hell of a cliff hanger. Pretty interesting.
Darthen chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
That's an interesting twist. Darn, they're siblings? I was secretly hoping for a small romance between the two, but now I think there is an alternate source for that in someone else. Hmm...

Superb, as always. Keep up the good work.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Oh, more please! :)
Darthen chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Woohoo! Score one for me. I like your writing style, I have decided. You actually write paragraghs more than one or two lines long. This is definitely going on my favorites list.
Darthen chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Ooh, this silver eyed guy is fascinating. I want to take a half-hazzarded guess as to what this guy is, I'm probably wrong, but I want to say he's a werewolf. Meh, I don't know. But really good chapter, it was funny when she kneed that guy, haha.
Darthen chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Exciting chapter, couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. Excellent.
Darthen chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Nice intro. I hope I learn more about the relationship between the mother and daughter, there isn't much on how they feel about each other here. I also hope for more information on her friends in later chapters. But I need to remember that this is only a prologue, haha.

Fun-fact: The Number of the Beast, as they have discovered very recently actually, is 616, not 6, interesting no? But I don't suggest you change it unless you put a note at the bottom, because 6 is still the commonly held belief and you wouldn't want to confuse your readers.

Thanks for reading the first chap. of The Last Berserker; incidentaly, the guns hold one hundred rounds each, it is covered later in the story. I'm thinking about rewriting the first six chapters as they really weren't nearly as good as the rest of it, and because of things I omit to mention, like the 100 round thing.
sexy-demon chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
wow i like your story are you ever gunna finish it well i was just wonering because im a vampire type person too im not a vamp but im a person who likes vamps and werewolves. so yeah you should try and finish the story because it a good She wolf
Pearls and Formaldehyde chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
This is really good. I can't wait for the next chapters.

Talk to you soon!-Hunter of Lost Souls