Reviews for Rasta Guy
Venustas iaceo chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
Ahh. Elementary enemies are the worst. They just don't seem to fade away no matter how much you want them too, and even if you can't completely remember why they're there!

Hmm, hm, hmm. Poor Erin getting kneed.
Ashye chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
aw... I love Lee. He's so cute! I hope that Autumn bitch doesn't come back. Or if she does come back, I hope she gets run over by a bus. I understand the elementry school rivalry thing. It seems stupid but the people I hated back then I would probably still hate now, lol.
Mya chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Missy has spent her allowed 30 mins. reading this. (no it didn't take me that long) but still like 10 mins...i'm going to break my goal! T.T *whines* Well my fav part was this:

I couldn’t help but to smirk as Erin rubbed the top of his head and continued his string of curses, shoving the pans back into the cupboard and quickly closing the door before they all came sliding back out again. Something that would drive Xander crazy to see; since he’s required to clean his kitchen at home, he has an iron hand on where and how things go. Seeing a cupboard out of place would force him to fix it. Which is why I always fuck things up when I go visit; he needs the excitement sometimes

Autumn was random...my eyes hurts too. Bye
Naomi Schemer chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
This chapter just made me happy. Talk about a long time! Why can't guys like Reggie and Lee exist in real life, and be straight? Actually, I doubt many people out there want to date guys like them...whatever. So Autumn sounds kind of bitchy, but then again, Reggie was being kind of bitchy too, so it's all fair (except for the starting first and pulling out the "your mom" card). I wonder what caused them to act like that..I believe a flashback or a tearful confession is in order.
AppLEaves chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Autumn seems like one great bitch to me. But is there something behind all that?

However, why Erin? (whine whine whine) I mean... If it were someone else like Jake or Ben or someone (I can't remember their names) I wouldn't mind as much. But you just had to hurt him! (Ah!)

Anyway, ahem, yay to more kisses and big big step at the end. Although I have no idea what actually happened there, but I know it's kinda important?

I"m just so sad.

-Apple
wizzan chapter 12 . 2/26/2006
*SQUEE* I'm definately in love with your writing *heart*
Stracciare chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
I loved the last three chapters (that I forgot to update...) They were teh awesome. The bit where he was talking about being touched because Lee let him eat his sandwich was great. I though he would burst into tears. :) Plus, you had old gay man. I love fics with 'em. Anyway, please update soon! -Jenn
Naomi Schemer chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
For this chapter you get a big huge large gaping Aw. So fucking cute. I love Lee and Reggie..hmm...Reggie reminds me a bit of Virgil Hawkins from that super hero cartoon, Static Shock (physically, not mentally). The thing with the restaurant, that was pretty adorable, and I love how at times you'll realise that Reggie and Lee have an incridibly similar sense of humor, that you won't expect Lee to have...damn, I was a boyfriend like Lee. Only question is, which one of them will be on top?
AppLEaves chapter 12 . 2/15/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YOU UPDATED!

You have no idea how horrible today was. I had three tests and two blocks of extensive scribbling about Fascism in Italy that covered up four sheets of A4 paper. It's even worse than the midterms. And I just finished typing 6 pages worth of notes about the Russian Revolution.

I thought I'd die tonight.

But then I see... AN UPDATE! And my life suddenly shone back into life! (REJUVENATION IS AWESOME!) And now, I'm able to take on anything! Including the four more tests waiting for me tomorrow.

And to sum it all up.

I love you.

(Muah)

And sorry I haven't been reviewing your shots recently. I've read them, but I didn't really have the time to review. I had to print them out just to be able to read them during the night.

-Apple

I think I'm gonna start writing again. Thanks to you. (insert huge dopey grin)

Wish I had time for fanart...
mya chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
yay! I sque-d when i saw you updated. it was cute, i love the reggie-ness. 'refill' and the couple at the end was funny XD and at first it wouldn't let me update and now i can! woot XP
Ashye chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
aw...I especially loved the old couple at the end. I can't help but hear a continuous aw in my head. That's so cute!This chapter was especially great on Valentine's day!
Venustas iaceo chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
Ohh! Lee in a tire swing! So cute!

And oh my to the reprimanding sixty year old guys...

I hope Reg has that too.

With Lee.

Definitely.
Frosted Midnight chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
*doubles over laughing* I love it! this one was too funny! the whole chapter is one giant laugh! if it wasnt ment to be..then well..umm...its still awesome!
Ashye chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
aw cuteness!
Maris. S chapter 11 . 12/8/2005
OMGraivitation! I love this story to bits and pieces! teeheehee Please update s'more when you get the chance!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »