Reviews for Rasta Guy
Maris. S chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Aww it's so cute! Must read more!
Meh chapter 11 . 12/7/2005
HOW DARE YOU DEMEAN ME AND OTHER GOTHS LIKE THAT!
Naomi Schemer chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Heheh...I really do like the relationship Reggie and Lee have. Damn..it reminds me so much of me and my sort of ex...just..so similar, except Reggie is more interesting then me. I liked to see more of Lee's friends, and Heidi, because Heidi is cool (because I said so). I hope that the wait for the next chapter won't be as long, so you know...
facebookstalker chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your work in so long! *grovels at your feet* School and life are such bitches some times, always getting in the way of what's REALLY important! *scowls*

I can't say much other then LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Now, I bid you adieau for I have Bio to attend to! *trottles off*
chocolatedemon chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
long wait...:( but liked it .It's phrases like this that make me really like this story:'I blinked, and then buried my nose into my book, muttering, "Don't know what you're talking about."'
Stracciare chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
Cha! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Things have benn all 10 kinds of crazy lately! *dreamy sigh* I love this fic. I hope you update soon!
chocolatedemon chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
yes! i only got to read it today, cause i had so much frickin work to do. Damn school. Nwayz, i just love this story. Not that much happenned, but i still seem so attached to this story, i still think its the way its written, or the innocence of the characters, whatever it is, i love it. until next time.
Deadly Beautiful chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
Aw. Good chappie even though you can't update as quickly. That's okay! _ I shall still be here upon your return to this story..Hee.
Meh chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Hm...black mail eh? Well fine..if you don't write faster i shall post that picture of you and ...hehe on the internet! Bwahahahhaha! (jk..but you better write!)
Naomi Schemer chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
No blackmail? What about bribing?

Aww, such a cute chapter...I love Reggie, and his colorful way of cursing. I also, once again, must mention how much I love his various quirks.

Lee is seeming to get out of the shell he was in in the begining of the story much more, which I like. I can't wait for two weeks from now.
AppLEaves chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Oh god... every other week? Damn...

Oh well, I guess I sorta understand the pains of updating, even though I've already stopped writing once I really stop and think about it.

But anyway, I can see what your dry wall is. No climax or problems or anything, right?

So may I suggest... lemons? Heh. You gotta LURVE lemons. At least I do.

I've got nothing to say much... but of course I'll still read this, along with whatever you'll update.

-Sugar
Frosted Midnight chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
this is great...I love the way Sumi just shows up...sumi-dar, the new way to torture your child! the lee reggie pairing already looks great too, i cant wait to see what happens!
Frosted Midnight chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
hmm..getting skimpy on the updates are we ? good chapter , i loved it !
Frosted Midnight chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
too funny! I cant wait to find out what happens, aww there finaly going out , yay!
Meh chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
"That's a…um, it's a…a pimple, actually. And…well, uh…hm, well, you know Mt. St. Helen's?" he asked, and I nodded.

"This thing puts it to shame."

"Oh god…that's disgusting." I muttered, embarrassed that my boyfriend was comparing a zit on my back to a volcano.

Oops. Got a tissue?" he asked, and I whirled around.

Ew. And don't read too much into the exchange of bodily fluids."

My favoriteist quotes! You've got to love Lee to peices... (And I know you do..as Reggie and Xander..XD)
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »