Reviews for Rasta Guy
Axelle chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Well, dayum. Reggie and I have something in common: [I knelt down on the floor as I pawed through some clothes heaped on the bottom, absently on the lookout for spiders as I did so.] I also thought the Mt. St. Helen's part was especially hilarious, just because it was. Lee is one of a kind. Poppin' pimples already? Kinky. Gah, I love this story, but just out of curiosity, how long is it? Keep up the awesome work.
Deadly Beautiful chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Awesome! _ I love those two! Can't wait for another update.
AppLEaves chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
Dammit... I have approximately 3 minutes left on the computer. I can't give you a long review... shit.

I'll e-mail you later then, when the thunderstorms stop and the internet finally stablizes.

Loved the chapter.

-Sugar
Cherise chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
I honestly didn't expect for Lee to have such an emotional family background. Well...not emotional as much as "monetarily insufficient"...but either way, I loved the way Lee and Reggie interacted in this chapter! They are already so comfortable with each other, and it is some goo-od reading!
facebookstalker chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Woo! It's my birthday! _ ... okay anyways sorry I just needed to shout/type that to the world *eyes shift* this is really good! I love all your works they're so great! Keep up the great work! Peace!
Naomi Schemer chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Lee is such a sweety..that's the best way I can describe him, a sweety. I really do wonder what was up with the parting...it's pretty cool, though...it seems kinda like a reasurrence that everything is going like it should go...I would love to hear the explanation behind it. Waiting two weeks with be a bother, but I have to wait for months with so many other storys I read, so I'll survive...at least you didn't end with a cliffie this time!
chocolatedemon chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
haha, i barely review the last chapter and its already updated. Thanks 4 the email. Nwayz, loved the chapter. I like the way we get Lee's character bit by bit. Very enjoyable read. Oh and i love Reggie's parents. THey're so funny]
chocolatedemon chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
This story is so cute. I just LOVE it. KEEP WRITING! I can't wait to read more.
Frosted Midnight chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
grat chapter...my computer is kicking me off but i had to leave a review ., i love it!
Cherise chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
Omygosh, that was so funny! When Sumi found them, and...that all was just so funny! And Lee is already so whipped, so submissive...! Love, love, love, love, Boy Love!
AppLEaves chapter 8 . 9/28/2005
OH MY GOD! YOU MEAN MEAN AUTHOR! YOU MADE ME CRY!

sniff.

Okay, I liked the smooch. Made me go all tingly. But I didn't like the angsty Reggie all that much. Lee was so cute though. A bit overwhelmed.

That was me right? The first author's note? (Hehehe...)

By the way, the vanilla ice cream bit, why not coconut ice cream? Or have you never eaten it! OH MY GOD! (screams)

-Sugar
Meh chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
i love how sumi speaks! it's just awesome
Naomi Schemer chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
XD You're grandma sounds awesome...my grandmas both used to be teachers, so they're not the most quircky grandmas to have. I would love it if my grandma had pink hair! I would spazz...or maybe not. Lee is such a sweety, and their relationship is very realistic (ignoring the whole maniacal stepmother who sprays you with a hose), for a new relationship. It seems like what would happen in real life. I love how it didn't start out with a tearful confession of love like a lot of other storys...

Reggie's a bit of a freak, and I love him for that. He's literally a freak in the whole since of the word. He's not one of those who trys to be strange, nor is he over-the-top strange that makes you think he's clinically insane, he's just strange enough, and there aren't many characters like him out there.

This chapter made me laugh hysterically, because of so many things! Great job, and I can't wait for the next update.

Yupp, still a favorite.
Meh chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
Wot! I'm loving it! ..even if it is a filler...,
Cherise chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Holy Crap! Reggie is so funny! And so unlucky! Mean, how you crash into THAT many things is inconceivable!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »