Reviews for Rasta Guy
Deadly Beautiful chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
Keep this up : ) You have good character description and development. I like it a lot.
AppLEaves chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
Ow. Not only does he have bruised knuckles, he also has a bruised bum and assorted scrapes and injuries on his limbs. Crazy boy.

But then again, if I were him, I'd be hyper too. But no wall-crashing.

Loved this chapter. Did I tell you that yet? I plead, beg, ask, request for more Rege-Lee interaction next. Just for my sake, please?

-Sugar
PlzNsertSN chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
This chapter made me smile a lot, and after 4 and a half hours of clarinet, and 4 and a half hours of sabre/flag, smiling is good. Now excuse me while I try to find a shower strong enough to clean nine hours of dirt from my battered, bruised, exhausted body...I think I'm having a bad day, but your story makes it much better. :) It makes me smile!
Naomi Schemer chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
I actually planned on checking if it's a real e-mail address...but I guess I won't do it...

XD Lee reminds me of myself the day after I was asked out by my boyfriend..all hyperactive and wiggly...I bounced off the walls and on the bed and on other places...it was really funny. People stared at me like I was insane..I think I scarred my brother for life.

XD I love Sumi! **mutters** heathen.
PlzNsertSN chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Nice chapter, I liked it; I have much more to say, but I'm trying to finish up the long overdue update of YSomN
AppLEaves chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Oh my god, I love love love love LOVE this story. I can't believe I haven't read it before! -shrieks-

Damnn... I pity Lee. I really pity Lee. I'd be freaked if some strange gay Japanese boy started to interogate me (loudly) about what I was doing to his brother. Uhh... what brother?

I don't have time, damn... Until later then.

-Sugar
Frosted Midnight chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
oh! yay updates! I love it!
Meh chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Woot! I wuved it lots. I bet I know what happens next..I know what happens next..anyways.
Naomi Schemer chapter 6 . 9/13/2005
Ooh, fight. I really hate those gangster wannabes...we had so many of them in my Middle School, and my highschool is kinda big, so it's not that much of a problem there..even in my Algebra class there aren't any...there's the real stuff **starts laughing** no, those guys or ok. That Edward kid is an ass, though. Poor Lee...he must have felt horrible with Xander harassing him...I want to see more of him, really. Great chapter, and I'll give you the mandatory "update soon", cause I want you to.
Naomi Schemer chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
Heh, this is cute. Very cute. I like Reggi...and Lee...Lee reminds me of a more shy version of my boyfriend...which makes me happy...and makes me want to read this story more. So update, kay?
Frosted Midnight chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
oh oh ! yay new chappie ! good chappie! i love is! but , when you put the tidbit from the prevoius chapter at the top, you put it up there twice , just thought you ought to know so you could fix it!
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
emerald raven chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
omg i've been meaning to check out your stuff for ages cause...well yeah i have - anyway - i heart this! ::makes lil fan-banner:: reggie and lee are so sweet and alex is just...cute! ::bounces:: i'm addicted now...which means you HAVE to update soon! heh...anyways keep up the great work!

luvs ya muchly

emerald ravenx x x
Meh chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
I've reveiwed! What now? Yeah..i'll shut up...well I wuved the chapter..whole bunch. But I LIKE THE NEXT ONE way better WAY BETTER! saDDLY..PLAYING FAVORITES...sorry bout the crappy reveiwe...and caps...the caps..yeah and caps...so yup..sorry about the CAPS. XD
sarah chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
I liked this chapter more than the ones with more action; probably because of the dialogue. (Which was far from boring, by the way...) Oh, and I liked 'Xander. He came off a little slut-ish ...but not necessarily in a bad way ;)
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »