Reviews for Rasta Guy
PlzNsertSN chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
I could swear I'd reviewed the last chapter...sorry? -sheepish- I HAVE THIS WHOLE WEEK OFF FROM SCHOOL!...except practice this evening and all day Thursday...I do think X-Men are sexy mutants in tight outfits. Is that strange? A X-Man fetish...-laughing histerically- That just sounds really funny...and kinda wrong. I don't like Val Kilmer...at all, I don't even think he's all that attractive. Everyone I know does the coke thing, and it doesn't matter what you're getting, if it's carbonated, it's coke. Of course, coke owns most of these carbonated beverages, so it isn't that far from the truth...YOU'RE CHANGING ARRANGED MARRIAGE! How dare you! Actually, I'm not that angry about it, however, if you mess up our happy ending, I swear I will set you on fire and laugh as you run around in flaming circles. -threatening face- Grr. On a side note, I have discovered the wonder that is Star Ocean, and I have but one thing to say, the X-Men may be hot, but I would rape Cliff from SO. And thus ends this horribly off-subject review. Nice Chapter by the way. :)
PassionObsession chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
This is great! Can't wait for the next one!
Ryoko3600 chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
continue!
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
I can't believe Lee actually SAID that about chocolate! Chocolate is what makes the world go round! *pouts*(I'm quite surprised you don't find me whiny. Everybody else do. Including me.)

Great writing. Honestly. The whole speed-thing doesn't matter much, really, I'm just as impatient when I write.

Keep up the good work.
Meh chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Is lazy and just commenting to comment for ya! XD I like the book conversation. But I always feel as if the food thing is overdone...to many fics with that. x.x Well anyways it was good overall!
Frosted Midnight chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
this is awsome! i loved it!
Axelle chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Heh, I just have to say my favorite part in this chapter was when they started nudging and shoving each other. I could just see that perfectly in my head. (The part where they're going through JC Penny's was my second favorite. Just so awesome.) What's with cars having to be called a she? Ah, well, what a noble mare. Pretty amusing. When Lee started to cry over the Dixie Chicks song, I was like, "oh, totally, I'd cry if I had to listen to them too." I'm not sure what, but there was something that irked me about the last scene. I mean, sure, I'm all for the kiss, but the emotion before it did feel a little off? Bah, I never know what I'm talking about. (Cue the say/does) Honestly, I enjoyed the chapter. Good job.
writtenbyrandom chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Interesting story. I especially appreciate that the romantic interest in this particular isn't a skinny little scene kid, like many of the stories on fp. Bravo for creating realistic, individual characters that are unique and wonderful in their own little ways.
ddz008 chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Nice chapter!They're really cute!It was strange that he began to cry... but I think it can be real, some songs or books can make some people really really to see the next chapter pretty soon!Great story! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Meh chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
BeepBeep Richie...coolio!
PlzNsertSN chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Yeah, the emotional scene was way over the top...it was almost as cheesy as my attempts at emotional writing. You'll do better next time though, because you always do, this is the first time I've ever seen any of your writing over the top. Oh well, the rest of it was as awesome as always. Great job! Update soon!
Stracciare chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Another sexy chapter! I can't wait until the pace starts to pick up... M, and thanks for the regular updates.
Frosted Midnight chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
I love it! so sweet! it is just you , I loved the emotional scenes in it! I cant wait for the next update * jumps up in down in anticipation*
covered-with-roses chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
Wow...That's really, really good. Great drama and the kiss was awesome. Please update soon.
Ryoko3600 chapter 3 . 8/23/2005