Reviews for Rasta Guy
Cinera chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Reggie sounds like the dude version of me. That makes me like him more.

Good story.
Invalid chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
*groan* ...omg *facepalm* My youngest brother made comments like that at that age. *eye twitch* I mean hell it was as bad as him stating, quite loudly, in the grocery line that the man standing before us was "omg!" black! *gasp!* -_-"

Geeze he's twelve now and he STILL does things like that o.

And yes... I am reviewing again because I love this story... and probably because I have had no human contact in 3 days and have 7 1/2 more days STILL before I have anything more than a few random phone calls. . *eye twitch* Anyways! Back to the story before you think I am a complete nut case!
Invalid chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
gah! can't... breathe... omg.. going to die...crying...XD

omg... I am madly, MADLY in love with Reggie and Lee... *sigh* I don't normally review over and over again o.o" Usually wait to the end of the story... I think this is two of your stories that I reviewed before I finished it.. xD and at the rate this one is going who knows how many more you'll get outta me tonight!

Well. Deal with it. xP
Invalid chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
XD omg... Seriously I can't stop laughing. Grr once again, all I really really wanna say is how much you bring your characters to life, even if there were typos or if it was rushed, whatever people may say they can not deny the life you give your creation.

And on a side note.. Because for some reason I feel the absolute need to point out.. That Val Kilmer may be some great eye candy... but he seems to have been lucky with his looks because mayn of the other males I have met in his family are -NOT- and they are a bunch of snobby rat fucking pricks. o.o"

. I dated one of his second cousins and met some of the family.. omg that damned family is full of nasty lawyers! Anyways! Seeing as this is suppose to be a comment on your story... *cough* Love it so far! Ima keep reading!
UnknownHypocrite chapter 22 . 11/15/2007
Really great. Perfect actually. Good job. ~Me
Switch chapter 22 . 10/14/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
merrymowmow chapter 22 . 9/17/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Werehuntress chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Do you mean Reggie had his hair in twists? Because that kinda looks a bit like dreads but its actually not. I like the fact that the main character is a black guy. This is probably the only slash fic i've read with a black guy in there. So far it hasn't really gripped me as much as some of your other stories but i'll give it a shot.
welp chapter 22 . 9/11/2007
This story's amazing! (i also love your perfect uncle story)

Lee is one of my favorite character's ever. He's all... quiet and awesome. His twin siblings remind me of my little brother because of the scene with the light sabers. My dad's Star Wars geek phase wore off on him. .

All I know about the "two dollah" scene is that the line "Me so horny," was made famous in the movie Full Metal Jacket by some Vietnamese hooker. The first time I watched the movie, I was 9 and I was with my parents. Needless to say, it was a very awkward moment for us all. 0.o
Maris. S chapter 22 . 6/17/2007
Aww, they've gotten one step closer in their relationship :) lol I'm really happy for them in the fact that they've come so far with one another (especially since i had to catch up on like 5-6 chapters) I wish you all the best of luck in the continuation of your writing! ) I can't wait to read the next chapter
Naomi Schemer chapter 22 . 6/12/2007
Aww, and the relationship deepens. As time passes I find that I have less and less to write about the characters...It's fantastic to see them grow up but what else can I say other then "Aww, they're growing up and having more sex." I still really enjoy reading this story, and I'll still keep reviewing because it turned into a fucking tradition. I would like to compliment you, yet again, for the family dynamics you write. It's so fun to read about everyone's families. Makes me miss mine.
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
:) I actually like how opiniation he is. It's still good and life like. I do have to wonder though too. What did Reggie get himself into?
Midnights Scream chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
:)it's cute!Normal people in love. I like it a lot!
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
you know this story seems a little odd, but I think I love it for that. MWHA... it's good!
nonaccount chapter 22 . 6/11/2007
That was wonderful! Totally worth the wait - so sweet. I'm so happy Lee is slowly getting more comfortable with Reggie although Lee's still not sure Reggie is going to stick around, "Just means you'll have to return it tomorrow . . . right?" Lee's so unsure and tentative I think, but what do I know, that Reggie should tell him a couple kiddie pool thoughts that he has about Lee. It might help to reassure him, but it also might scare him a little, hence the "kiddie pool." Yeah, that "kiddie pool" thing didn't quite work, I just meant Reggie knows not to throw Lee into the deep end of his lustful thoughts, but I imagine Lee could take, and would appreciate, hearing about "the extra five minutes I normally take in the shower thinking of him".

I hope your "Rasta Guy" inspiration keeps flowin''cause I'm thrilled to see an update!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »