Reviews for Rasta Guy
Mya chapter 22 . 6/11/2007
So good! i couldn't read fast enough! *huggles* i hope the rest of the story comes more natural. i loved the pixies that migrated to the earmuffs and the movie scene...and the conversation with shen and xanders making traditional food. and...the x-rated scene! *but i didn't really read it, because it's hard to with an Da Woon's mom in the room...even if she can't read or understand english* (i'm reveiwing your story in korea! omg *spaz* your story is global i'm a dork...heh. ;)
AppLEaves chapter 22 . 6/11/2007
AHH Reggie! Lee! SO KYOOT! And Chinaman made me laugh! Motuary services! (is unable to write proper sentences)
Kaiswings chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
My heart jolted when i saw this was updated. I do love this story so much. Lee is just so adorabul! So I reread the story and I think I might of put together the story of Lee and the past girlfriend, haha im slow. but hey... I love how Lee and Reggie interact. Its just so real. and the way Reggie seems more and more in love with Lee everyday. so I was wondering if there was going to be anymore interaction with Lees father? just curious. hahah well just wanted to say again how much i love this Story. Its well worth the wait.

~Kaiswings
Tor chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
so glad to see you updated! Heh. Two dollah. I believe this is from South Park, but I could be wrong.
Amindaya chapter 22 . 6/9/2007
It was like I couldn't click on the link fast enough. :D Very very sufficient. Favorite highlights include when Xander walked in circles trying to look at his ass like a puppy...and, of course, the pixies. I'm afraid to watch tv now. O.O (:D)

Once again, I love how everything's not completely perfect...like Lee doesn't randomly have the best skill ever like in most stories on here. It's not perfect, but it's perfect for them. I just love it! Thank you so much for updating, it made my day.

I'm really liking that Visions and Shadows story you sent me...haven't even looked at the other one for beta'ing, though. Check deviantart...I put up that picture of Xander.
merrymowmow chapter 21 . 5/27/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
DeadlyPinkPuchu chapter 21 . 4/22/2007
I'm cool so I review shxt... yeah.
eldrin chapter 21 . 3/17/2007
This is an immensely entertaining story: sweet, funny, and well-told. Reggie and Lee are awesome characters, as are their friends/family/enemies. I love that you aren't afraid to write your characters with flaws - it makes them just that much more relatable. Lovely, lovely...hope that I don't have to wait too long for the next installment. _
Naomi Schemer chapter 21 . 3/16/2007
Aww. That's just really really cute. It's great the Lee's family likes Reggie, I guess. I'm a little curious about Chris...he's an interesting character.
Amindaya chapter 21 . 3/15/2007
Yay for updates! And spring breaks bringing more time to write! Woo!

I adore Lee's family life too...simply because it's Lee's.
stripedsocksarecool chapter 21 . 3/14/2007
aww, yay for family meeting! poo-poo for awkward mothers, though. I'm always so happy when i see that you've updated, i seriously like this story. The characters seem like they could be real people... anyway, i'll stop rambling. thanks for updating, even though you've been busy!
Mya chapter 21 . 3/14/2007
Yay! Updates .
Kaiswings chapter 21 . 3/14/2007
Ak! everytime i see that this is updated it fills my little heart with glee
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 20 . 3/11/2007
you're SO AWESOME! GAWD i fucking LOVE you and your STORIES! they friggin' ROCK! Especially this one because you never really see this in modern stories; where the guys aren't perfect but they're so adorable and strangely but incredibly SEXY! i really loved this! YOU are SO fave material. BTW ima gointa add you on MySpace, 'kay? You ROCK! Bye-bye! is this the end?

I U!,

b.j./H-BGP

p.s.-you have no idea how much this made me laugh. i think u'r the 1st to make my eyes water cuz of sumthin funny.
Prisoner-11 chapter 20 . 3/9/2007
o.0 oh...didn't expect that *blushes and tries to stop the nosebleed from getting blood on the keyboards*

Nice :)