Reviews for Rasta Guy
stripedsocksarecool chapter 20 . 3/3/2007
Gah, I love this story. Sorry it took so long to reply, things get... busy. Love this couple, cant wait for the next chapter!
DragonSapphire chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
What an awesome brother 'Xander is!
DragonSapphire chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
These two are so adorable! And the emotion is great - they're hooking up pretty fast so it's good they're establishing an emotional and compassionate relationship along the way. Very sweet! :3
DragonSapphire chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Ah so adorable! Reggie's so outgoing and bold, but with a cool calmness about him that's very nice!

And Lee is adorable! I'm glad he's not in denial. XD!
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh gawd, you had me laughing out loud right away. 'Oi, Black Guy!' Not too many people could get away with that, but I loved it. XD

Very nice beginning! The end might have been a little too rambling and could have used a few injections from the others, but other than that I liked it!

Oh and I hope you have plans for Ten, I love my chubbies!
dreamerdoll chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
aha! this was SO awesome! *APPLAUDS* I agree, ones personal narratives should be more descriptive in such things. *GIGGLES* but that just might be the side of me that wants such descriptions talking.

terrific job!

dreamerdoll
Naomi Schemer chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
This was great to read. It was cute, hot, and not complicated (which is what I welcome the most). Especially because I just got back from a really long, really interesting, and really complex debate tournament, and I log on and what do I find? You updated! So yeah, thanks.
Mya chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
finally the excerpt makes sense! *dances* but interesting chapter...short, but it's an update!
Amindaya chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
Though I like Wyatt, this story is my favorite, and I am SO glad you finally updated, even if it's just this little bitness. I can't wait for more!

And I drew fanart! I'll put it on my deviantart and send a link to you through email, yeah? (No worries; I'm not gonna forget to say that they're your characters.)
write-this-down chapter 19 . 1/19/2007
I decided to wait until I had an actual account to comment on this (I really hate being anonymous). I can't wait until they have sex, and I'm really glad Reggie seems that much closer to just saying, "take me now, big boy." Only I'm thinking he wouldn't actually say that. The point is, this is yet another excellent chapter, and I'm looking forward to more.
stripedsocksarecool chapter 19 . 1/17/2007
I don't remember if i ever reviewed or not, but i meant to... so, i'm doing it now!

Anyway, I really love this story... and YES! AWKWARD SMUT! Heh, so yeah, can't wait for another chapter!

D
Amindaya chapter 19 . 1/10/2007
Oh wow! That's a pretty big baby step!

I like this story, especially Reggie. It's so great how you make him real. I feel like I really identify with him, like on many different levels. Some of the stuff he says, I've thought about. It's amazing you can create a character that's so human. Most characters in stories are two-dimensional, and usually when an author tries to create a character with character, the story gets boring. Not this one, though. I'm totally hooked. And I like how the love interest in the story isn't completely gorgeous to everyone who sees him...just Reggie. It's just so real, unlike the idealism present in many stories of this genre. At first, I expected Red to be the love interest, but then you surprised me and I LOVE being surprised (especially when it's this pleasant.)

So all around, good job. Really long review, but I just had to tell you how much I love Reggie and this story in general. Do update soon, because I can't wait to read more!
linn991 chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
i havnt caught up on this story in a while, and im impressed to say the least. seems like they really have a special relationship. i adore your characters, but mostly the accents you give them. rock on x.x
Venustas iaceo chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
Oh, yay! Haha. Smut for the new year, and there's no smut like xanthie smut... Really it surprises me it took to chapter 19 for them to get this far.

I love the way Xander and Reggie interact. They both seem to adore their food haha. (And their boys!)

CAPTAIN PLANET!

Though, their ice cream mixture sounds nasty, haha.

I HEART YOU XANTHIE-o-FILE