Reviews for Rasta Guy
Naomi Schemer chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
Lovely way to usher in the New Year. That, and mm...carrots. I just had to awwe over those two. They're too cute. Also: OMG omlettes! I've been obssesing over omlettes lately. Usually, I'm a sunny side up person but lately I've just been eating omlettes almost every day for breakfast, ever since I discovered that they taste best with broccolli.
Mya chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
*gasps loudly and then giggles* Finally! *mom walks in* ;;
Amie chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
At our school, on the first offense, even if there's no real damage, you get suspended for ten days and get cited to court. Third offense, you get expelled.
beloved18 chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
we
beloved18 chapter 14 . 12/15/2006
woot
merrymowmow chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
dreamerdoll chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
OH, you HAVFE to udpate...it was just to cute! I cant wait to read more...Lee is SUCH a sweetie. Though I don't like Ben too much...

and Alex rocks! or xavier...or whatever you are calling him. But yeah, I loved the defensive brother part, because I would totally do that for my sister. Anyway, great job!

dreamerdoll
Prisoner-11 chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
Lol, shame on Reggie, lyin' to his beau just to get him to come over!
Mya chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
*squeals* *falls over* *glomps* *squee* *reads story again* *squeals* It was awesome!
AppLEaves chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
I come back to FP for the first time in months and I GET AN UPDATE! How cool is that?

I love their interactions too. Just the right amount of angsty-ness and chocolate. (OH yeahh chocolate) Then the no-sex no-drugs talk with the Dad. You have no idea how much I love the Dad. I had a giggle fit reading about 'doing the nasty'. XD

I request for more chocolate and hot steamy kisses and more chocolate (and helpings of groping of course). Hee.

-Apple
Insane Phoenix chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
Hey! I really love the story so far, lucky its holidays or my mum woulda kicked my ass off the computer cause of the amount of time I spent reading this story. So yer I think its great, and the filler chapters aren't bad, they're not at all boring and its all really write more soon

Insane Phoenix
Naomi Schemer chapter 18 . 10/4/2006
Did I mention that I love Reggie and Lee? Because I do. They're fucking awesome. Or shitting awesome? They did say that word a lot (and I actually noticed). I missed them a lot, and it's nice to see them again. Geez...it's like they're real people.
Orangeena chapter 18 . 10/4/2006
I've missed Reggie and Lee! They are definitely some of my favorites, especially Lee. Glad to see they're back.
Ayame chapter 17 . 9/11/2006
Oh! I am so happy to read more of your story! I love it so much! It's really sexy, and the tension that is building up is just so... hot!

More more more! :D
linn991 chapter 17 . 9/5/2006
i luv this story! plz write more! it would make my day xD
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »