Reviews for Rasta Guy
Freaked chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Thank you so much! I was having such a horrible day and you cheered me up! I love this story. I love Reggie. _ Thank you.
Kierce chapter 17 . 8/1/2006
you have a really super (yes super) story here! I love the characters and the humor in it! absolutely fabulous!
Finger Dingbat chapter 17 . 6/27/2006
gak, and i thought i was going tho withdrawel from not enought good yaoi storys thease days, thank god you came around. serisoly, i love it v. much, i prety much staryed up till 3 in the morning reading it, till i allmost fell aslep with my head in the keybord - it's that good.. ;) but yes, please up date soon, and please do it fast. (sry if my spelling is a bit off - i have uncooprative fingers)
Prisoner-11 chapter 17 . 6/8/2006
Lol. I would love to say more, but I've got to run to work. Ja ne!
Jangalian chapter 17 . 6/4/2006
Aww. This chapter was totally cute! :D

*has nothing contructive to say*

Update soon~
cracksinthepavement chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Love it Love it Love it

Where you live are there really that many instances of racism? I'm not stupid enough to think it doesn't exist, but I've never heard a slur before. Us New Englanders are too politically correct to voice prejudices out loud.
Naomi Schemer chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Finally, more issues between Lee and Reggie. To tell you the truth, I'm not surprised that they to do with sex. It makes sense that Lee would be so self-conscious when it comes to taking his clothes off. It's understandable, but at the same time Reggie needs to find a way to get him to take his hoodie off. There, I said it. I really like the dynamics between Shen and Xander..it's as if they go from "Best Friends" to "Horny Boyfriends" to "Romantic Couple" in two seconds. Then again, it fits them completely. I also like how completely at ease Reggie and Shen are with eachother, despite having had such a crappy relationship...then again, if it was only about sex, maybe it's not all that surprising.
AppLEaves chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
Ahh! Long chapter! Long chapter! And Lee-angst! And… and… haunted house make outs! And lots of pinching and physical abuse! Dude, you’ve got it all here!

Hehehe.. And an update! Yay! I totally forgot about that!

Exclamation marks! And lots and lots of spasticatedness!

Sorry, shutting up now.

But yay for update anyway. It was so deliciously long. … Um… I really could eat Lee up with a fork.

-Apple
Rachizzle chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
since I can review the last chapter again... um.. I just wanted to say... wow O_O my principal thing is the same way with the names... he knows EVERYONE even if they've never spoken to him or ever got in trouble.. lol
Rachizzle chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
too lazy to login but that's my real pen name

um.. so I just realized something.. o_O Reggie and Xander... aren't they characters in that one show on Nickelodeon with the skateboarding and crap? lmao... sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about.. but I just thought I'd point it out, lol
Mya chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
I was just sitting around idly reading naruto fanfic and i go 'gee i wonder if xanthie updated anything...probably not' and i nearly fell out of my chair to find that rg was update! Woot! it was a pretty awesome chapter. i actually wrote more on the jedi fic though...4 pages. and so much more to go!
Maris. S chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
Teeheehee, This chapter was really cute I liked the dialogue though! Lee and Reggie are comfmy with each other and I liked the fact of how they all hang out and there doesn't really seem to be any tnension. Even though I know that it must be hard for Lee to be around Shen at some point times, since he is his ex and all. But Lee is still so freaking adorable I hope that Shen feels better soon though ; Anywhoo, please update sooN! I love getting alerts for this story !
Venustas iaceo chapter 17 . 6/1/2006
Ahahaha. Clinginess.

That fight confused me, but whatever. Ahaha. Yeah for touching?

Wow. Long chapter, but so little to say other than the twin costumes sound adorable to me.
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 16 . 4/27/2006
Hehe. The twins are cute. Another wonderful chapter, congratulations! ... _ man, that's a long word... -ahem- sorry, you probably don't care about my ranting -sweat drop- I hope you get the next chapter out soon!
Maris. S chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
I liked this chapter. It wart thos so though! *dies* I also thought that it was really sweet how Lee's friends were sticking up forr him and not wanting him to be hurt *tear* I want to read more! Please update soon love!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »