Reviews for Rasta Guy
Cherise chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
what the heck is up with all the race comments today? Is everybody but Reggie white in that world?
Naomi Schemer chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
The twins remind me of my brother. Blunt, and care about the most random and seemingly senseless things. I also love how Andy automatically assumed that because Reggie and Dominique (I love the name, by the way) looked similar, they knew eachother. Sounds like religious Israeli Jews. "You're from Haifa? Do you know Hava? No? How come, you're both from Haifa?"

As to Ben...boy needs to get a clue. It's nice that he cares, though, but it seems like he completely forgets that Lee does have something to offer. Reggie's speech about Lee was adorable, by the way.
Venustas iaceo chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
Ah... Duck and cover? ...

Hm. Hm. I don't seem to be getting updates in my email lately. It sucks nads in the bad way.

Yay for meeting Lee's family, and Ben being protective and stuff. Yeah.

God I can't think today. Sorry!
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
lol I'm the oldest of five too so I know how that goes haha
Mya chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
*prepares to moan* my abs hurt! situp, crunches or roll ups suck. everytime i cough or laugh i double over in pain...i'm a wuss , Well it was very interesting, i liked the twins, for some odd reason. snickering...mwahahah...a
Prisoner-11 chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
I've also never had my own room T.T It was nice meeting Lee's family!

Poor Reggie, they're all going to kill him! I'll protect you even after you hurt lee... Yeah...protect...*cough*
Prisoner-11 chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
Yay! Updates make me happy *grin*. That wasn't boring at all, it was quite amusing. XD
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
thats was short.. and kind of unaventful
Maris. S chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
I heart this so far! it's so sweet! It makes me all...bubbly inside ; I really like the relationship that they are in though. It's genuine... hope that I spelled that word right ;; Anywhoo, please update as soon as you can!
Venustas iaceo chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
Hey hot stuff.

You're a bingo loser and it definitely shows, hun. I promise I love you anyways.

That seemed a heck of a lot like a filler chapter to me, but it doesn't really matter. At least the cousins didn't go psycho nazi on Reggie or something, and there wasn't any elementary enemies this time. It's good to know he [reggie] can have a good time without something bad happening for once.

Love,The Beautiful Dead Gal
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
This chapter didn't bore me at all. I liked it. I can't wait for the next chapter, too, so hurry up!
bambi4real chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
you're forgiven. I guess bingo just isn't my thing. then again i might just be bias because i'm reading this at 3 in the morning.I think throwing in a few lines i nt here about the interaction between the character instead of focusing on the bingo so much would have made it better. Remember you're the author you can do anything this was just my humble opinion. I still love your writing!
Naomi Schemer chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
If it bored us, we wouldn't read. It's common sense. Anne and Mya amuse me. They're a bit like me and my cousins, I think, with the whole rivalry thing (even though I don't see my cousins as often as I would like). Bingo..heheh...I've never actually played Bingo in a hall, but now I have the urge to do it someday. I really want to buy the Rasta Guy tanktop, but I think I might wait for a Xander or a Lee tanktop...plus, my too small funds (and lack of credit card) don't help.
AppLEaves chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
OMG! UPDATE! BINGO! REGGIE! LEE! YAAYY!

Hehe... figured that you might need some more of my (overly-excited) reviews.

But yah... it was boring. But Mya and Anne (no 'i' now) were kinda funny. Although I've never encountered any sibling rivalry of that sort.

Then again...

YAY! UPDATE! WOOH!

-Apple
Mya chapter 15 . 4/14/2006
Mya has reveiwed first! Woot! *dances* because she read this before it was posted ;) *hops*
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »